Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Fash, Ban Green Hornut Permanently

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2013, 10:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"It makes no sense keeping him here. Make me a moderator and I will permanently ban him.

Dudes been spamming for 3 years according to Shen Li... Some progress is needed.

That's not a lie Odinson. He has been wasting the police's time and trying to shut down any forum that has people he does not like.

He compared me to Mark Marek. Maybe I should sue the lunatic for libel. ;)

Maybe.  ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"So the faggots other account was banned and now he came back using another account.

Green_Hornet was not banned, but Mr. Obvious Li is deleting every one of his posts.

His IP should be banned.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"So the faggots other account was banned and now he came back using another account.

Green_Hornet was not banned, but Mr. Obvious Li is deleting every one of his posts.

His IP should be banned.

Mr. Obvious Li is deleting all his posts, so he will probably just move on.

Odinson

No he will not. He has been a pest for 3YEARS!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"No he will not. He has been a pest for 3YEARS!

Were his posts being deleted in the past though?

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I don´t know.

It should work, but if not then we will consider other options..

Romero, Obvious Li and myself do not want every thread or post being a threat to call the police.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I don´t know.

It should work, but if not then we will consider other options..

Romero, Obvious Li and myself do not want every thread or post being a threat to call the police.

It doesn't seem possible for GH to make post that isn't a threat to call the police. Good riddance to him.

Anonymous

^^I guarantee he is watching us and saving posts for his next call to the cops.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^I guarantee he is watching us and saving posts for his next call to the cops.

I would not doubt it. What a sad sack.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^I guarantee he is watching us and saving posts for his next call to the cops.

I would not doubt it. What a sad sack.

I hope there is someone in his life that cares enough about Green_Hornet to direct him to a professional that can help.

Odinson

I hope he blows himself up along with Gambino and Homero.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I hope he blows himself up along with Gambino and Homero.

ActuallyI do not hate Hornung and I have no problem with Romero and no problem with Gordy...most times.

Odinson

Romero started arguing in the Vancouver forum about which gender make better athletes...

Males or females...

"Every1 is equal".

It is clear that males are better athletes but Homero like the moron he is started arguing, which is his signature move.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Romero started arguing in the Vancouver forum about which gender make better athletes...

Males or females...

"Every1 is equal".

It is clear that males are better athletes but Homero like the moron he is started arguing, which is his signature move.

Men are physically stronger and therefore better athletes.