A

Blurt And Gramps

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2013, 01:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
That forum has more hate and intolerance than any Asian forum I have ever seen.

I was reading that Blurt actually has a girlfriend?? What sick woman would actually date that douchebag?

she is some older east indian reject....but it appears she recently kicked his ass to the curb cause she was not amused at the thought of having a mentally ill cross dressing husband

What East Indian family wouldn't want their daughter marrying some cross dressing loser with no real profession? :roll:

[/b]

don't forget he is a quebecois froggie to boot....a major strike against if you are a hard working up and comer......nobody outside of quaybec would voluntarily marry one of those cheese eating surrender monkeys....... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I just had a look at one of their threads about Shen Li..

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

Oh they loves to come here and collect fodder to hate on over there. :D

Yep. Personally I think we should extend a warm welcome to Fashionista. She seems like a lovely woman. It's a shame she's stuck in all that hate.

She does.

In reading some of Shen Li's many insulting posts about ghost I assumed she is a girl, but ghost has a boy avatar?

all i can say is..give it a try...go over there and play with the dregs of forum life for a while.......i promise i will not say " i told you so" when you come back....... :lol:

I have thought about it, but I sense a lot of hostility towards Christians..

Shen Li is hostile towards those of us who received Jesus as our personal Lord and saviour too, but she doesn't start antagonistic threads about it.

YA THINK ????? here's a short list of their hates and loves.

They hate:

Christians

Conservatives

Anyone successful

Anyone normal

They Love:

Themselves

Each other

Any sexual deviant

Occutards

Idletards

Lefties-the loonier the better

Muslims

Michael moore

this basically describes you're potential new friends

Anonymous

all i can say is..give it a try...go over there and play with the dregs of forum life for a while.......i promise i will not say " i told you so" when you come back....... :lol:

I have thought about it, but I sense a lot of hostility towards Christians..

Shen Li is hostile towards those of us who received Jesus as our personal Lord and saviour too, but she doesn't start antagonistic threads about it.

YA THINK ????? here's a short list of their hates and loves.

They hate:

Christians

Conservatives

Anyone successful

Anyone normal

They Love:

Themselves

Each other

Any sexual deviant

Occutards

Idletards

Lefties-the loonier the better

Muslims

Michael moore

this basically describes you're potential new friends

The number one thing they hate is independent thinking and the number one thing they love is other people's money.

Anonymous

Mr. Obvious Li, I just don't understand why Shen Li starts these kind of mean threads..

well there is a lot of hate being spread around from there.....coming at her all the time.....eves leads the pack, them mimi chimes in and their minions start howling and slinging shit.....Shen Li is quite restrained most of the time....don't let the fact that some of those losers are nice to you from time to time...they don't mean a bit of it...it is a show....memeebeeeee is a sewer crawling with sewer stuff.....cheerio baby.. :ugeek:

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

Yep. Personally I think we should extend a warm welcome to Fashionista. She seems like a lovely woman. It's a shame she's stuck in all that hate.

She does.

In reading some of Shen Li's many insulting posts about ghost I assumed she is a girl, but ghost has a boy avatar?

Ghost is indeed a woman. A self-absorbed, grossly overweight one though.

Anonymous

well there is a lot of hate being spread around from there.....coming at her all the time.....eves leads the pack, them mimi chimes in and their minions start howling and slinging shit.....Shen Li is quite restrained most of the time....don't let the fact that some of those losers are nice to you from time to time...they don't mean a bit of it...it is a show....memeebeeeee is a sewer crawling with sewer stuff.....cheerio baby.. :ugeek:

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

She does.

You should not make fun of anyone's weight issues..

I like Ms. Renee very much and I am sure she would not like comments like that either.

Anonymous

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

She does.

You should not make fun of anyone's weight issues..

I like Ms. Renee very much and I am sure she would not like comments like that either.

I don't give a flying fuck how fat she is. I am not at my desired shape right now either. Ghost is a nasty, narcissistic know-it-all. That is why OL and I have no time for her bullshit.

Anonymous

Shen Li, you have almost 8000 posts on Vancouver Forum..

Why would you stay so long if you dislike it so much?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li, you have almost 8000 posts on Vancouver Forum..

I have asked myself that very question. That forum is more intolerant than any Asian forum you or I have ever seen.

I was googling something about 3 years ago or so when I stumbled upon Discover Vancouver(now defunct). I remember there was this nasty poster named Percy Liu, so for a lark I joined and created the handle P@nsy Liu to have a little fun with Percy. Anyway, it shut down shortly after I joined and most of the posters drifted towards VF and so did I. Big mistake that I wish I could take back. In fact I asked Vesna to delete all my posts, but of course the nasty old bigot said no.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li, you have almost 8000 posts on Vancouver Forum..

I have asked myself that very question. That forum is more intolerant than any Asian forum you or I have ever seen.

I was googling something about 3 years ago or so when I stumbled upon Discover Vancouver(now defunct). I remember there was this nasty poster named Percy Liu, so for a lark I joined and created the handle P@nsy Liu to have a little fun with Percy. Anyway, it shut down shortly after I joined and most of the posters drifted towards VF and so did I. Big mistake that I wish I could take back. In fact I asked Vesna to delete all my posts, but of course the nasty old bigot said no.

That explains why some Vancouver Forum posters call you by that name..

Maybe it would not be wise for me to register there.

:?

Annie

Hi, I'm registered there by this same name, Annie. While there are many good people there, there's also a few a holes too. I like posting about things I enjoy and joining in other's posts but most of the time I refrain only because there's always someone who will call me dumb or stupid or insult me any way they can. It is true that some will be nice to you but when given the chance they WILL try to hurt you.  You are a very nice person Fash with a good heart from what I can see but that doesn't mean anything to some people :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Hi Anne, Fash is a sweetheart and prolly would love it over there, im sure the poster (most posters) would treat her with respect. Its just to bad that they cant or WONT treat everyone with the same respect. "they" and im sure you know whom talking about, they pick and choose who they want in there little group. Like you said i to refrain from posting there now because it just isnt worth seeing some of the shit that comes out of a few peoples mouths there.

just sayin

Edit: And the few people im talking about , i wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hi, I'm registered there by this same name, Annie. While there are many good people there, there's also a few a holes too. I like posting about things I enjoy and joining in other's posts but most of the time I refrain only because there's always someone who will call me dumb or stupid or insult me any way they can. It is true that some will be nice to you but when given the chance they WILL try to hurt you.  You are a very nice person Fash with a good heart from what I can see but that doesn't mean anything to some people :-(

Welcome Ms. Annie..

It is very nice to meet you..

:D

I am going to go and register there right now.

Annie

Hi Fashionista, nice to meet you too :-) See you there! And here LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I know exactly what you mean Keeper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hi Fashionista, nice to meet you too :-) See you there! And here LoL

I registered and posted Ms. Annie..

I am now on three forums, so I don't how often I can go there though..

I do have a family to look after.