Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Welcome Ms. Berry Sweet

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2013, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Ah jeesh Romero, don't remind me of what a fool I was. My pet rabbit makes more sense than our Scandinavian scumbag.

How am I a scumbag? You wrote those slutty things yourself....

I´m just saying how it is. A while ago you claimed to be a slut. You said that you are a slut.

Apparently your tiny, marginally functioning, misogynistic, brain can't grasp the concept of sarcasm.

Sorry... Maxed out with niggers. There´s nothing funny going on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You're about as threatening as your nonsense posts.

Nordic gawd is very angry!

Ah jeesh Romero, don't remind me of what a fool I was. My pet rabbit makes more sense than our Scandinavian scumbag.

Go deep throating african "muh dick".  Apparently you like sucking it so much that you hardly can even type around here.

"muh dick muh dick muh dick".... "me get no job... RACISM!"

"Me grabbing muh dick and have SWAAAAAGGG"

You talk about dick so much we should call you dick head. On second thought I will just stick with the Finnish Fairy.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"You're about as threatening as your nonsense posts.

Nordic gawd is very angry!

Go deep throating african "muh dick".  Apparently you like sucking it so much that you hardly can even type around here.

What is this sputtering idiot, shit talker, going on about?

Sounds like useless Jr. HS. prattle you would hear on the bus ride to and from school.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

What is this sputtering idiot, shit talker, going on about?

Sounds like useless Jr. HS. prattle you would hear on the bus ride to and from school.

Some people never progress socially beyond grade 9. The Finnish Fruit is proof of that.

Renee

How am I a scumbag? You wrote those slutty things yourself....

I´m just saying how it is. A while ago you claimed to be a slut. You said that you are a slut.

Apparently your tiny, marginally functioning, misogynistic, brain can't grasp the concept of sarcasm.

So your brain is "maxed out with niggers"? I don't even want to try and figure that one out.

That's almost more bizarre than your story of how two women stole your cloths so they could sniff them but left you your bank card.  :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

So your brain is "maxed out with niggers"? I don't even want to try and figure that one out.

That's almost more bizarre than your story of how two women stole your cloths so they could sniff them but left you your bank card.  :D

He is a weird one that is for sure. How could such a small forum have two total lunatics...green hornung and the Finnish Faggot?

Odinson

"I´m so lazy, I hate babylon and all the while sponge of it"

Fucking lazy nogs! Greenies are the ones whom want to help these worthless monkeys. "muh dick muh dick" all the time. Humans are more evolved.

Renee

He is a weird one that is for sure. How could such a small forum have two total lunatics...green hornung and the Finnish Faggot?

Well, I have to be honest. Between VF and this place they must be a passage somewhere in the use and terms agreement stating that there is an open door policy on assholes. Because this place attracts them like flies to horseshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson""I´m so lazy, I hate babylon and all the while sponge of it"

Fucking lazy nogs! Greenies are the ones whom want to help these worthless monkeys. "muh dick muh dick" all the time. Humans are more evolved.

Your rant is all over the place you Lapland lunatic.

Odinson

That is not how it went and you know it. Stop trying to twist it you plumpy ass fattie.

Anonymous

Well, I have to be honest. Between VF and this place they must be a passage somewhere in the use and terms agreement stating that there is an open door policy on assholes. Because this place attracts them like flies to horseshit.

Yes, it does. What is ironic is when you look at the moderator of this place. Fash is about as nice as it gets.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson""I´m so lazy, I hate babylon and all the while sponge of it"

I wonder, I know you can contract syphilis from intercourse with sheep but can you get it from fucking a reindeer? :lol:

Anonymous

I wonder, I know you can contract syphilis from intercourse with sheep but can you get it from fucking a reindeer? :lol:

I am sure he has a got some red domes developing on him as we speak.

Odinson

Sure.

This conversation gets very constructive.

Anonymous

Sure.

This conversation gets very constructive.

Do you actually read the stupid shit you write?