Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Tommy Robinson Arrested in the UKSSR, thrown in British Gulag for 13 months

Started by Wazzzup, May 26, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I would do everything in my power to prevent any of my grandchildren joining the Police Force.

It is a government tool, through which it extends its repression and anti-right policies.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I would do everything in my power to prevent any of my grandchildren joining the Police Force.

Even my Mother said policies were getting stupid towards the end.  She put in her 25 and got the fuck out.  Thing is, she was undercover surveillance, so she didn't even deal with the public, but I guess you must 'learn the new ways' regardless...

Wazzzup

Geert Wilders statement in solidarity with Tommy Robinson in front of British Embassy in The Hague

">

Wazzzup

This video describes perfectly what happened to Tommy Robinson and what is happening in Britain.  

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I would do everything in my power to prevent any of my grandchildren joining the Police Force.

It is a government tool, through which it extends its repression and anti-right policies.

It can still be a fulfilling career Bricktop.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Perhaps.

But not for making people safer, and reducing crime.

The police don't make people safer?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Perhaps.

But not for making people safer, and reducing crime.

The police don't make people safer?

My brother would beg to differ.

Wazzzup

Cops in england are being misused by a corrupt government  to attack individual rights.  (A government that had better knock it off before they start deserving overthrow. )

Its not wrong to have cops or be a cop.  Its just wrong to abuse that authority.  By and large Police do make us safer.  If they didn't exist criminals could get away with anything and everything.

Wazzzup

[size=150]Meghan Markle's half sister pleas to 'free Tommy Robinson' and brands EDL founder's 13-month jail sentence for contempt 'ridiculous'[/size]

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markles-half-sister-pleas-12627381">https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... s-12627381">https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markles-half-sister-pleas-12627381

This took a lot of courage for her to say this.  the neo- liberal hatemongers will try to ruin her for it.  All dissent from the fascist left is verboten

cc

My brother would beg to differ.
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Cops in england are being misused by a corrupt government  to attack individual rights.  (A government that had better knock it off before they start deserving overthrow. ) ....

That's it exactly. Cops have to act according to today's agenda-driven and power-retention politicians who rule them - be it in local city or federal jurisdictions
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"My brother would beg to differ.
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Cops in england are being misused by a corrupt government  to attack individual rights.  (A government that had better knock it off before they start deserving overthrow. ) ....

That's it exactly. Cops have to act according to today's agenda-driven and power-retention politicians who rule them - be it in local city or federal jurisdictions

My brother is a policeman because he wants to enforce the law and make people safer..

If he couldn't do that, he would find a new career.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
You are damned right she has a spine. Good for Markle's half sister. The world needs more courageous people who will stand up to progtard fascism.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
You are damned right she has a spine. Good for Markle's half sister. The world needs more courageous people who will stand up to progtard fascism.

http://aboverubies.org/~aboverub/images/pinterestpics/EBurkeQuote.jpg">

the progtards do not even try to argue their cause anymore, for the most part, their only strategy is to bully people into submission and silence (which unfiortunately often works).  This is what totalitarians do, not people who respect democracy and an open exchange of ideas.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

http://aboverubies.org/~aboverub/images/pinterestpics/EBurkeQuote.jpg">

the progtards do not even try to argue their cause anymore, for the most part, their only strategy is to bully people into submission and silence (which unfiortunately often works).  This is what totalitarians do, not people who respect democracy and an open exchange of ideas.

Progs are bankrolled by billionaires who own all social media. Are you really surprised brother.