The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

posters who have influenced you

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rancidmilko

Cranky Bastard from Trollvalhalla kinda opened my eyes to a lot of things

He kinda blames everything on the jews and don't entirely agree with that

I think the real puppet masters in this world is the elite, the bazillionaires who have figured out that humanity would destroy itself and the planet in a heartbeat if everybody had equal access to everything.

Of course, many of those incredibly rich are jewish, but the whole thing is not exclusively their making.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee" I belong to several subject specific technical forums; firearms, shooting sports and photography, etc...Every so often a Mel type or a troll will show up and try to cowboy his or her way around a subject and will be instantly called out for it. You can't bullshit people who know their stuff....it's as simple as that.

One of the reasons I don't want to be part of Christian forums and facebook groups is that they draw so many trolls.

I'll bet they do. Progs hate Christians but suck islam's ass.

That's what they were programmed to think

The less intelligent end up in the lesser courses in college, as we say here, the "social" degrees.

You don't see many of these leftie mongrels in engineering or IT, for example.

Places like Brazil and the US were easier to bring the whole thing together.

Lots of white rich kids to feel guilt, the slavery past.

In Europe, they had to adapt. France had to pay for their colonies, Germans will always be the nazis unless they don't let people in. Sweden was too awesome and perfect to stay that way.

Of course, the rest of the "historical debts" by other countries, like the Armenian genocide for example, mattered very little. After all, they didn't have money to "contribute".
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee" I belong to several subject specific technical forums; firearms, shooting sports and photography, etc...Every so often a Mel type or a troll will show up and try to cowboy his or her way around a subject and will be instantly called out for it. You can't bullshit people who know their stuff....it's as simple as that.

One of the reasons I don't want to be part of Christian forums and facebook groups is that they draw so many trolls.

I'll bet they do. Progs hate Christians but suck islam's ass.

That's what they programmed to think

The less intelligent end up in the lesser courses in college, as we say here, the "social" degrees.

You don't see many of this leftie mongrels in engineering or IT, for example.

Places like Brazil and the US were easier to bring the whole thing together.

Lots of white rich kids to feel guilt, the slavery past.

In Europe, they had to adapt. France had to pay for their colonies, Germans will always be the nazis unless they don't let people in. Sweden was too awesome and perfect to stay that way.

Of course, the rest of the "historical debts" by other countries, like the Armenian genocide for example, mattered very little. After all, they didn't have money to "contribute".

You pretty much nailed it. Liberal arts degrees should not receive any taxpayer support. In fact, tuition should be higher to support real degrees in science, engineering, medicine and business.

Frood

I'm not really influenced by anyone anywhere.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

That kind of back and forth is auto pilot sort of stuff.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

ac_biggrin

I'm just glad we don't have to tolerate hearing other peoples accents when we're posting at each other.

I reckon some of you could strip paint off a dresser when you talk.  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
I think the real puppet masters in this world is the elite, the bazillionaires who have figured out that humanity would destroy itself and the planet in a heartbeat if everybody had equal access to everything.

Of course, many of those incredibly rich are jewish, but the whole thing is not exclusively their making.

There is definitely an extremely rich elite that wants to control the earth. Look at who owns social media. Where Scouse gets it all wrong is believing it's exclusive to Ashkenazis. Membership is open to any bazillionaire who is wiling to use their wealth and power to steal our liberty.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

That's because older people can smell BS from a mile away and don't necessarily buy what one is selling.

^ THIS ^... :laugh3:

Not for nothing but most of the general forums I have make been a part of make my "Bullshit-O-Meter" work overtime. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Subject specific forums are a different story. It's harder to bullshit your way around when everyone on the forum has the same or similar experiences to campare the bullshit to.

Hi, Renee! ac_hithere

I like this post of yours which I agree with 100%:

"Anything anyone has to say here or anywhere else online is probably not going to do that, at least not for me. I like to consider myself my own person, with my own independent thoughts and opinions. I will listen to any POV so long as it is reasoned and sensible but there is no one on the internet that will or can make an impact on my character, and I'm pretty confident of that. In my life, those who have impacted my character or behavior have been my parents, siblings, some of my teachers, and one or two of my past coaches. Sorry to say but posters don't fall into the same category."  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

That's because older people can smell BS from a mile away and don't necessarily buy what one is selling.

^ THIS ^... :laugh3:

Not for nothing but most of the general forums I have make been a part of make my "Bullshit-O-Meter" work overtime. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Subject specific forums are a different story. It's harder to bullshit your way around when everyone on the forum has the same or similar experiences to campare the bullshit to.

Hi, Renee! ac_hithere

I like this post of yours which I agree with 100%:

"Anything anyone has to say here or anywhere else online is probably not going to do that, at least not for me. I like to consider myself my own person, with my own independent thoughts and opinions. I will listen to any POV so long as it is reasoned and sensible but there is no one on the internet that will or can make an impact on my character, and I'm pretty confident of that. In my life, those who have impacted my character or behavior have been my parents, siblings, some of my teachers, and one or two of my past coaches. Sorry to say but posters don't fall into the same category." :thumbup:

Behaviour and character are a little different and I agree only people very close to us can usually influence either..

Topics, interests, even food suggestions are can be a co worker or something you read online.