Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

life on mars....

Started by deadskinmask, June 08, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

howdy, yall.... consider me to be a tiny Curiosity rover (except that i actually exist).... i'm coming by to test the soil and see just how inhabitable your little red planet is.... :laugh:

Odinson

The soil is moist... Move along.. Move along.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"howdy, yall.... consider me to be a tiny Curiosity rover (except that i actually exist).... i'm coming by to test the soil and see just how inhabitable your little red planet is.... :laugh:

I don't if it could sustain life or not. What is your take?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"howdy, yall.... consider me to be a tiny Curiosity rover (except that i actually exist).... i'm coming by to test the soil and see just how inhabitable your little red planet is.... :laugh:

my take on what? mars? or this forum?

mars? its being filmed in canada. they're unable to go anywhere outside of earths atmosphere.... believe what you will. its a sham. its fake. and you're being fucked....

this forum? seems to be improving. it has potential just based on the lack of certain things i seem to have become allergic to over time.... lol....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

my take on what? mars? or this forum?

mars? its being filmed in canada. they're unable to go anywhere outside of earths atmosphere.... believe what you will. its a sham. its fake. and you're being fucked....

this forum? seems to be improving. it has potential just based on the lack of certain things i seem to have become allergic to over time.... lol....

I meant mars. I don't know a lot about what future it holds for mankind.

This place is home for me. It's gotten better since a retarded parrot(TD) was kicked to the curb.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I meant mars. I don't know a lot about what future it holds for mankind.

it holds no future, partner. we can't go anywhere.... do you really think they 'forgot' how to go outside low earth orbit? lol. it was never actually an option.... enjoy your cartoons though. i like cartoons also.... just not a fan of the nasa show.... :laugh:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I meant mars. I don't know a lot about what future it holds for mankind.

it holds no future, partner. we can't go anywhere.... do you really think they 'forgot' how to go outside low earth orbit? lol. it was never actually an option.... enjoy your cartoons though. i like cartoons also.... just not a fan of the nasa show.... :laugh:

">

Okay, I'm in the middle of a trip right now. I'll take a look at the video when I get to the bunk house. Thanks ac_drinks

Anonymous

Hello deadskinmask, nice to see you again..

You're welcome anytime..

Looking at IHJ's reply to your post, I can see he misunderstood your meaning...lol.

deadskinmask

hey. thanks. i'm just shopping around....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"hey. thanks. i'm just shopping around....

Please continue browsing through the items and if you need assistance please ask....lol.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Please continue browsing through the items and if you need assistance please ask....lol.

lol.... thanks. where do you keep the possum nuggets? and i think theres a spill on isle 5.... :laugh:

Anonymous

lol.... thanks. where do you keep the possum nuggets? and i think theres a spill on isle 5.... :laugh:

Possum nuggets are in the frozen food section and free range are in organic..

Kiebers, report to aisle five please.

kiebers

We need some more wet floor signs.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

We need some more wet floor signs.

I will order some now.

deadskinmask

wet floor signs? don't yall sell mops? sounds like you need new employees more than new signs.... :laugh: