The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"and w/d...

The washer and dryer belong to the landlord.  You just can't take them!

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...and my tank.

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

My current place has no w/d hook up.  Instead I own a portable w/d that hooks up to the sink...it gets the job done. But I'm going to be selling the set cause I won't need it anymore.

My new suite has a w/d hookup and it's own laundry room...which is very exciting...so now I can take my full size w&d out of storage at my parents and hook it up!  I've never rented a place that actually has a w/d...only a fridge and stove.

My tank is I think a 50 gallon...it houses my bearded dragon.  I need help moving that.

I'll post some pics after I move and get set up in the new place!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...it houses my bearded dragon.

You're holding an Australian prisoner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

My current place has no w/d hook up.  Instead I own a portable w/d that hooks up to the sink...it gets the job done. But I'm going to be selling the set cause I won't need it anymore.

My new suite has a w/d hookup and it's own laundry room...which is very exciting...so now I can take my full size w&d out of storage at my parents and hook it up!  I've never rented a place that actually has a w/d...only a fridge and stove.

My tank is I think a 50 gallon...it houses my bearded dragon.  I need help moving that.

Does your current building have a laundry room with a few machines and dryers Berry?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

Does your current building have a laundry room with a few machines and dryers Berry?

Yes it does.  You have to pay.  I prefer to have my own w/d. My new place has my own personal laundry dry room with the hook up...I miss using my regular washer dryer.  Nothing but up from this point on! Moving on to bigger and better things!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...it houses my bearded dragon.

You're holding an Australian prisoner.

Lol  she's a senior.  All she does is ly on her rock all day.  And then the kid takes her outside or out to her friends places.  The other day I picked her up at my mom's and she bought her over there to hang out...

Anonymous

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

Yes it does.  You have to pay.  I prefer to have my own w/d. My new place has my own personal laundry dry room with the hook up...I miss using my regular washer dryer.  Nothing but up from this point on! Moving on to bigger and better things!

We know a young couple from our church who rent an apartment in Calgary..

She told me the laundry machines and especially dryers are difficult to get to because people will leave their clothes in them long after they have been washed or dried.

Berry Sweet

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

She told me the laundry machines and especially dryers are difficult to get to because people will leave their clothes in them long after they have been washed or dried.

I've used them before but I stay in the room the entire time...people steal clothes if you leave.

But if I needed a washer or dryer and clooothes were just sitting in it...I'd dump them on the floor and use the machine.

Anonymous

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

I've used them before but I stay in the room the entire time...people steal clothes if you leave.

But if I needed a washer or dryer and clothes were just sitting in it...I'd dump them on the floor and use the machine.

That's terrible.

Berry Sweet

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

But if I needed a washer or dryer and clothes were just sitting in it...I'd dump them on the floor and use the machine.

That's terrible.

A lot of places are like that with their laundry rooms.  This is why I never leave my clothes.

A remember a couple years ago, there was a letter on the bulletin...someone where I live came back from holidays and put their suitcase (filled with clothes) in the laundry dry room....then quickly went home to get their soap...when they came back, someone had already stole their entire suitcase! The notice was asking for them to return the suitcase.

Anonymous

A lot of places are like that with their laundry rooms.  This is why I never leave my clothes.

A remember a couple years ago, there was a letter on the bulletin...someone where I live came back from holidays and put their suitcase (filled with clothes) in the laundry dry room....then quickly went home to get their soap...when they came back, someone had already stole their entire suitcase! The notice was asking for them to return the suitcase.

How could anyone do that to their neighbour.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My current place has no w/d hook up.  Instead I own a portable w/d that hooks up to the sink...

That's pretty ghetto.

Anonymous

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

I am very happy for you and your daughter. You have worked hard for it---enjoy. ac_drinks

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am very happy for you and your daughter. You have worked hard for it---enjoy. ac_drinks

Actually, she really hasn't...  It's subsidized, so you and I have worked hard for it.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

I am very happy for you and your daughter. You have worked hard for it---enjoy. ac_drinks

Thx.  We will!  It's been hard the last couple of years but finally getting better!

Chuck Bronson

Berry, since it's subsidized, you do know it's really 'our' place, right?