The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

4 kids rescued from Thai cave!

Started by Bricktop, July 09, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

I guess if you can't call 'em a Racist, Pedo is the next best thing...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I guess if you can't call 'em a Racist, Pedo is the next best thing...

What a strange and sick thing to call the cave diver.

Chuck Bronson

Not good for share values, this behaviour...

Bricktop

His shares have no value. His "profit" is totally derived from government subsidies, which are set to dry up as governments come to realise that subsidisation helps no-one but the rich.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"His shares have no value. His "profit" is totally derived from government subsidies, which are set to dry up as governments come to realise that subsidisation helps no-one but the rich.

This is true. Taxpayers in western countries have made him rich.

Bricktop

And they will make him poor when his scams and idiotic "inventions" are exposed.

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I guess if you can't call 'em a Racist, Pedo is the next best thing...

Bingo!! One prog's "racist" is another's "pedo"

What a slug this corporate dole scammer is
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

I think Elon might be a pedo, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Bad boy.

:laugh:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Bad boy.

It wouldn't be surprising if he is one, else I can't think of any reasons why he would bring this up all of a sudden, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Bad boy.

It wouldn't be surprising if he is one, else I can't think of any reasons why he would bring this up all of a sudden, lol.

Because he's a thin skinned asshole.

Anonymous

Bad boy.

It was a childish name for Elon Musk to call him.

Bricktop

Elon Musk is a child. He lives in a child's dream where his cars are the future of personal transport, and his trucks that can only cover 250 miles will be the backbone of human logistics.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Elon Musk is a child. He lives in a child's dream where his cars are the future of personal transport, and his trucks that can only cover 250 miles will be the backbone of human logistics.

That could be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Elon Musk is a child. He lives in a child's dream where his cars are the future of personal transport, and his trucks that can only cover 250 miles will be the backbone of human logistics.

He's made out like a bandit off the backs of taxpayers.