Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

On a personal note...derail

Started by Berry Sweet, July 09, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Good luck with the  bromance!

You seem jelly...  Are you jelly that I've turned gay, and am yet another man that's become an 'it's too bad that he's gay' man?

It's usually Seoul that falls in love with a man on this forum, but this time it's you Mel.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Dinky Dave and AGW are the third same sex relationship we've had on this forum. The other two both involved that heartbreaker Seoubro.

cc

That Korean up and  left my good buddy stuck with having to buy a wife in Thailand
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That Korean up and  left my good buddy stuck with having to buy a wife in Thailand

Poor GORDY.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Not in pm's, but you do on the board.

That's where it belongs!  Who want to hear crying in PM's?  I'm too old school for PM's...

Bricktop

He's not suffering.

Far from it.

Aryan

Is Gordy still in Thailand? I've heard many times about elderly gents going on holiday there for what was meant to be 2 weeks and it turning into 6 months.  :roll:

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Dinky Dave and AGW are the third same sex relationship we've had on this forum. The other two both involved that heartbreaker Seoubro.

Stick to eating paste, licking windows, and of course driving a semi truck on rails. Things you're at least capable of, maybe simultaneously. Leave ridiculous accusations well enough alone though.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Is Gordy still in Thailand? I've heard many times about elderly gents going on holiday there for what was meant to be 2 weeks and it turning into 6 months.  :roll:

Apparently he lives in Thailand now with his wife.

Aryan

A guy from work moved over there upon retirement and judging from his Facebook photos he's happy as a pig in poop.

Anonymous

I am a trendsetter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Stick to eating paste, licking windows, and of course driving a semi truck on rails. Things you're at least capable of, maybe simultaneously. Leave ridiculous accusations well enough alone though.

Dinky Dave c'mon now. No need to act out like a petulant child. I am cool with your same sex relationship with Mel. ac_biggrin

Frood

Dinky Dave c'mon now. No need to act out like a petulant child. I am cool with your same sex relationship with Mel. ac_biggrin

I'm glad for you that you have a union to stand by you.

Most other flies wouldn't bother.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm glad for you that you have a union to stand by you.

Most other flies wouldn't bother.

Not that my input is needed here, but it's well known among railroaders that 75% of the intellect on a train crew is in the caboose.

cc

It's always fun to watch "wannabe" elitists show their true COLORS

not to mention overestimating themselves at the same time
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell