The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Meanwhile, in Merrie Olde England...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 10, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

He drives a POS Ford Ranger, well known for their glove box cover falling open at inopportune times. Its a design flaw, apparently.

Chuck Bronson

You cannot do shit like that anymore!

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, I'm afraid if I pulled you over, you'd be in the back of the patrol car.

Carrying an offensive weapon. With your record, that would be 3 months.

It's not a weapon. It's part of an EP kit. I have no record.

The charge would be rendered false.

You'd get a slap on the hand.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You cannot do shit like that anymore!

Especially not with dash cams.  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

If it has a blade, and you have NO lawful excuse to carry a blade, you're nicked, matey,

And you'd have a record by the time you got to court.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"False, false, and false

That's what they all say, sunshine.

Eye of the beholder...you'd look a right villain in the dock. Carry offensive weapon. Assault police. Resist arrest.

Serious crimes, boy.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Eye of the beholder...you'd look a right villain in the dock. Carry offensive weapon. Assault police. Resist arrest.

Serious crimes, boy.

Morons like yourself are why my vehicle records everything in and around it. You might be the one serving a stint if you tried on those false charges.  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

I'll tell you a story about a stop my stepfather made many years ago...  There was a reported theft of cartons of cigarettes from a closed corner store late at night.  I'll assume some passerby ended up calling it in.

They had a vague description of the car, and I don't think much else.  So he finds a similar car in the area, and pulls it over.  Everything looks legit in passenger compartment.

He asks if he can see what's in the trunk.  Driver says he lost the trunk key, and cannot open it.  Stepfather walks back to look at the trunk, and the idiot left the key in the keyhole.

Stepfather opens the trunk, and discovers the cartons of stolen smokes.

Case was tossed out in court.  Not enough reasonable grounds to search vehicle, and was not given consent to open trunk.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Serious crimes, boy.

Morons like yourself are why my vehicle records everything in and around it. You might be the one serving a stint if you tried on those false charges.  ac_dance

Morons like you are why I loved my job.

There is something immensely satisfying in hearing you squeal like a girl when being arrested, and when you're convicted.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Serious crimes, boy.

Morons like you are why I loved my job.

There is something immensely satisfying in hearing you squeal like a girl when being arrested, and when you're convicted.

In this current day and age you might arrest me on some bogus claim but there would be no conviction after the DVR footage was submitted.

Then you'd at the very minimum lose your job.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You wouldn't believe how many times I'd heard that back in the day.

Yet I kept my job. And the crims went to gaol.

Odd how that works out, eh Tinkerbell?

Frood

You can't refute a 8CH covert DVR with 2 mics inside and out plus a backup/decoy windscreen mount when your unemployed arse is crying about the retribution.

:yahoo:
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Cops in OZ seem to have a bit more power than Canadian cops would, related to things like searches, etc.

Bricktop

"Husband" rig that up for you?

You have a LOT to learn, bucko. You don't, I presume, spend your life in your ute.

Or do you...that oddly wouldn't surprise me.