The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio!

Started by Bricktop, July 12, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And they discuss us, as has been shown consistently.

It is simply normal to discuss other forums. Not, perhaps, to the extent of initiating a forum war (which no-one is doing), but other forums are a fair subject for discussion. We should not get too uptight about these discussions as long as they are not excessively provocative.

I am not opposed to it either Bricktop..

But DD is right, a thread on the main board was being derailed with discussion of TRF.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"And they discuss us, as has been shown consistently.

It is simply normal to discuss other forums. Not, perhaps, to the extent of initiating a forum war (which no-one is doing), but other forums are a fair subject for discussion. We should not get too uptight about these discussions as long as they are not excessively provocative.

Discuss away.

Those places aren't my scene but a few of you appear to be avid readers of such places.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

PO had/has two guys possibly 3, Vitty, Freud, Bonesnore who are constantly on fleas case about something. Vitty is a Debbie Downer type.

Bonesnore is brilliant actually but rarely posts. He has a sharp mind who likes to bring up meaty subjects.

Third Rail is ruined by all the fag lames... so much so, I personally would love to rip out my eyes and never read again.

The truth is, every forum has a few GREAT writers, a few OK writers... and too many losers fascinated with rainbow waving banners.

facebook is good though, but getting people to actually mix and mingle is much like extracting molars.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What is with the DERAIL?

Says the KING of derailment.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I backed you up the other day when one of your threads was seriously getting derailed. Would you like some cheese with than whine?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I backed you up the other day when one of your threads was seriously getting derailed. Would you like some cheese with than whine?

I'm really really glad you aren't Freud.

It would be such a drag being here if you were really him, lovy!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

I'm really really glad you aren't Freud.

It would be such a drag being here if you were really him, lovy!~

They are two different guys.  ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Do you know what a whine is?

I merely highlighted your hypocrisy. That is an OBSERVATION. A whine takes the form of a complaint. Like when you whine about nobody buying your inane troll.

Muppet.

Frood

You should change your name to Whinetop or Whinesocks.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

===Peaches isn't a flamer===

I've been telling people that for years.  Also that it's ridiculous to think of flaming as a free standing art form.  At best, it's merely one of the condiments in trolling.

caskur

It's an artform... only very few can do it well.

Reggie Essent, Bra1n (when he does) Silent Prowler, (a few that have died also) are 3 I can think of...

they're witty, without malice, they have the gift.

Pickles, Foxy, toefactor, Bonesaw...  

To me, Silent Prowler was the best but I haven't seen him since 2009.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Low self-esteem is not a prerequisite for posting on flame forums, but it sure as hell helps.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"Low self-esteem is not a prerequisite for posting on flame forums, but it sure as hell helps.

Which ones do you post at?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
===Peaches isn't a flamer===

I've been telling people that for years.  

Yet you constantly behave like a flamer, consort with flamers, and join their forums.

Methinks you're full of shit. I accept you're no flamer...that's stating the obvious. But you try very hard to be one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Low self-esteem is not a prerequisite for posting on flame forums, but it sure as hell helps.

Which ones do you post at?

I remember Shen Li went slumming it at your TRF cesspool. The Mexican maid couldn't figure out who from here was behind her handle. ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview