The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Australian Birds

Started by caskur, July 14, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Gaon"Hey caskur, isn't Western Australia the wealthiest state? It attracts job seekers from the rest of Australia and New Zealand?

Yep, we're richest state in world being plundered by the world... and yes, I have a chip on my shoulder about it.

Jeesh, we considered immigrating to Australia, Now that I know you wouldn't have greeted us with flowers and a kiss, I think we made the right decision to go to Vancouver.

True, I wouldn't have... We do indeed live in paradise but we're losing it drastically fast.

Our local newsagency fellow, (A Malaysian man owner) said to my husband yesterday, he's retiring back to Malaysia.... He said Australia is too hard to live in. (light bulb) Everyone thinks we're the lucky country... but the lucky country days are long gone. So I thought to myself... "there you go, a man would rather go back to humid hot over-crowded Malaysia than live in  paradise Perth."

The good years have gone... I'm even thinking of fleeing... They want to take our 2 mil population to 5.5 mil... we're greatly suffering 2 mil let alone more than doubling it... The elder abuse is out of control...

they want our land and homes.

I understand your concerns. One of the reasons I emigrated from Israel is overcrowding.

Can you explain what you mean by elder abuse?

Well, Adult children robbing their parent or parents is one use of the term elder abuse. They can't wait for their inheritance so they go about helping themselves early to it.

It's too hard .... do you really want to pay $5.00 for a cup of coffee and nearly a million dollars for a shack?

We have a new lithium boom... we'll be supplying 90% of the worlds lithium for battery power globally..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Ugg boots were invented in WA... although they like to claim they were in South Australia...In the 1980's there were 350 sheep per person in WA.  That's 350 million sheep.

WA invented spray on skin for burns victims and rotary motors in cars... Built the longest water pipe from Perth to Kalgoorlie 2 centuries back that still works today and still holds the record today.

The only reason we went broke under the Capitalists (American bloody treasurer btw) was because 33 or 37 cents in the GST dollar came back to us... the Eastern State wankers thinks WA is a packet of Tim Tams that never runs out.

It's a known fact that WA telethon raises more money than any other place on earth...

The bloody poms took just about all our Jarrah trees... One of the most prized woods on the planet.

I don't blame the aborigines going off their tits about what whitey has done to our continent...

See, now you've got me started... I'll rant and rage forever now....

Oh and just so you know, our Perth doctors won Nobel prizes for inventing a cure for stomach ulcers...

We're innovative in WA, just wayyyyyy too kind for our good...

Its gotta stop, the hangers on are sinking our boat.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Quote from: "Gaon"Hey caskur, isn't Western Australia the wealthiest state? It attracts job seekers from the rest of Australia and New Zealand?

Yep, we're richest state in world being plundered by the world... and yes, I have a chip on my shoulder about it.

Jeesh, we considered immigrating to Australia, Now that I know you wouldn't have greeted us with flowers and a kiss, I think we made the right decision to go to Vancouver.

True, I wouldn't have... We do indeed live in paradise but we're losing it drastically fast.

Our local newsagency fellow, (A Malaysian man owner) said to my husband yesterday, he's retiring back to Malaysia.... He said Australia is too hard to live in. (light bulb) Everyone thinks we're the lucky country... but the lucky country days are long gone. So I thought to myself... "there you go, a man would rather go back to humid hot over-crowded Malaysia than live in  paradise Perth."

The good years have gone... I'm even thinking of fleeing... They want to take our 2 mil population to 5.5 mil... we're greatly suffering 2 mil let alone more than doubling it... The elder abuse is out of control...

they want our land and homes.

I understand your concerns. One of the reasons I emigrated from Israel is overcrowding.

Can you explain what you mean by elder abuse?

Well, Adult children robbing their parent or parents is one use of the term elder abuse. They can't wait for their inheritance so they go about helping themselves early to it.

It's too hard .... do you really want to pay $5.00 for a cup of coffee and nearly a million dollars for a shack?

We have a new lithium boom... we'll be supplying 90% of the worlds lithium for battery power globally..

So, adult kids are ripping off their parents because it is so expensive to live in Western Australia?
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Caskur is a little prejudiced, and not representative of the views of most Australians. WA isn't being plundered...it's selling what it can to whoever will buy it. Western Australian (sandgropers) always think they are hard done by, forgetting that its the rest of Australia that funds a LOT of their infrastructure to support one of the world's largest States. If WA had to manage roads, power, communications, ports and social services on it's own, it would be back in the 50's.

Yes I am definitely prejudiced... If you ES people actually got news from WA you wouldn't think we didn't exist...

Clue yourself up, dear... if it wasn't for the wealth of WA over the last century, none of you'd have a pot to piss in... seriously.

https://thewest.com.au/news/regional/wa-hay-convoy-heads-to-drought-stricken-nsw-ng-b88926225z">https://thewest.com.au/news/regional/wa ... b88926225z">https://thewest.com.au/news/regional/wa-hay-convoy-heads-to-drought-stricken-nsw-ng-b88926225z

https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5633309/hay-and-hope-arrives-from-wa-tasmania/">https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5633 ... -tasmania/">https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5633309/hay-and-hope-arrives-from-wa-tasmania/
- Andy Warhol

caskur

So, adult kids are ripping off their parents because it is so expensive to live in Western Australia?

Not just kids,... people running retirement places... for instance, on our news, one old lady was charged $15.00 because the receptionist was asked to get her a cup of hot chocolate...  ac_crying

They're screwing the oldies left, right and centre.

The average house (dog box style) is $500,000.

In fact our grannies and graddaddies are taking off to live in Bali... for $250 a week, they can live like Grand Dutcheses.

And I would say the most hated people (more hated than immigrants) are our politicians... doesn't matter which side of the horse they say they represent, they're lucky our guns were taken away because I'm sure by now they'd be assassinated French revolution style.
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Not just kids,... people running retirement places... for instance, on our news, one old lady was charged $15.00 because the receptionist was asked to get her a cup of hot chocolate...  ac_crying

In fact our grannies and graddaddies are taking off to live in Bali... for $250 a week, they can live like Grand Dutcheses.

And I would say the most hated people (more hated than immigrants) are our politicians... doesn't matter which side of the horse they say they represent, they're lucky our guns were taken away because I'm sure by now they'd be assassinated French revolution style.

Do employers allow employees to rip off elderly people?

I know an Israeli guy who retired in the Philippines. He is living large for peanuts too.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

I know an Israeli guy who retired in the Philippines. He is living large for peanuts too.

I have no idea what employers do... We're in the mining and building industry.

We had a Fillippino working with us who used to tell my husband Kurt, "go to the Phillipines and you will live like a King" but I cannot stand humidity... dry heat, I'm OK, but humidity, no so much.. Plus, who'd lived there now with all the plutonium leaching into the Ocean from Japan, poisoning all the fish?

The planet is suffering... Only Divine intervention will save it now and not many people believe in Divinity.

Just give a camera and clouds full of lightning.... then I won't have worry about everybody.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

If WA had to manage roads, power, communications, ports and social services on it's own, it would be back in the 50's.

If we didn't discover a use for penicillan most of the humans today wouldn't be here...

blame WA innovation for the world's population explosion...

we're guilty of that.
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

We had a Fillippino working with us who used to tell my husband Kurt, "go to the Phillipines and you will live like a King" but I cannot stand humidity... dry heat, I'm OK, but humidity, no so much.. Plus, who'd lived there now with all the plutonium leaching into the Ocean from Japan, poisoning all the fish?

The planet is suffering... Only Divine intervention will save it now and not many people believe in Divinity.

Just give a camera and clouds full of lightning.... then I won't have worry about everybody.

I don't know, Asians still eat a lot of fish.

I don't like humidity much either. Israel is hot and dry in the summer. Vancouver is rainy and doesn't get much sun in the winter. It's depressing.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

I don't like humidity much either. Israel is hot and dry in the summer. Vancouver is rainy and doesn't get much sun in the winter. It's depressing.

Well, come visit Perth then... Winter is wonderful.. We have a Mediterranean climate in Perth, It's very hot in Jan - March though...

Look before you leap.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Fash, don't listen to BT about WA...

Wiki says...

Economy of Western Australia

The Western Australian economy is a state economy dominated by its resources and services sector and largely driven by the export of iron-ore, gold, liquefied natural gas and agricultural commodities such as wheat. Covering an area of 2.5 million km2, the state is Australia's largest, accounting for almost one-third of the continent. Western Australia is the nation's fourth most populous state, with 2.6 million inhabitants (11% of the national population).[1]

In 2011, Western Australia provided 46% of Australia's exports.[2] In 2010-11, Western Australia's gross state product was A$193 billion (14.6% of Australia's GDP), making it the nation's most productive state with a GSP per capita of $82,653 (compared with the national average of $57,925).[3] If Western Australia were a separate country, it would be among the Top 50 economies in the world by GDP.

We're NOT the 4th Economy... we ARE the economy!~
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Yeah, the poor get the poisoned fish from their own waters, the rich buy our fish from Australia exported to them.
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Yeah, the poor get the poisoned fish from their own waters, the rich buy our fish from Australia exported to them.

Some of the fish in Canada comes from Asia. Some of it is caught here, sent there for processing and sent back.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Some of the fish in Canada comes from Asia. Some of it is caught here, sent there for processing and sent back.

That's happening here to but since I'm a Cynic, it wouldn't surprise me to learn they swapped to good stuff for the bad stuff.

I mean who polices any of these rackets going on globally.

NO ONE!

A whole bunch of Aussies got Hepititus A from frozen blue berries from China.
- Andy Warhol