The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

I had a quarrel with an indian man today

Started by jaysings, August 29, 2013, 11:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"Indians are annoying little faggot tourists here. Only thing that is more annoying are those british whiners who complain about not seeing any northern lights.

French ladies are OK since apparently they think we are like rent-a-rastas.

he looks like indian(not native indian), but i'm not sure if he is an indian because he didn't have turban wrapped around his head.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Annie"Maybe you should of inflated his face? *kidding  :lol:

i should have inserted the tire chuck into his asshole

You are getting nastier. ;)

do u like it? i made my nasty soul wake up from offending against gambino

jaysings

Quote from: "Minaeni"I get in fights with all races. Sometimes indian cab drivers, sometimes white, sometimes native indian. I once smashed in all of my chinese neighbors cars because they used to have up to eight cars at their house and they would take all of the parking. I smashed the cars in front of them and they didn't call the police.

most Chinese have a tendency to keep a conflict off in a peaceful way if the people who start it with them are any races but Chinese

if u were Chinese and smacked their cars like that, i bet u must get curse by them

Odinson

That´s the attitude you will need.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^You should have kicked his ass Jay. ;)

i won't start a fight with him as long as he doesn't assault me first

The best thing to do is walk away..

If someone speaks harshly towards me in public I don't acknowledge them and leave as quickly as possible..

Shouting with them is pointless.

jaysings

That´s the attitude you will need.

but most of time i will keep my inner beast asleep  :D

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^You should have kicked his ass Jay. ;)

If someone speaks harshly towards me in public I don't acknowledge them and leave as quickly as possible..

that's why that guy spoke harshly towards me because he expected asian are used to keep things die in silence even they feel irritated and furious at offenders' attitudes.

Odinson

that's why that guy spoke harshly towards me because he expected asian are used to keep things die in silence even they feel irritated and furious at offenders' attitudes.

Sometimes you need to stop being civil..

Renee

You were right to tell him to fuck off. Indians can be very rude and arrogant. Many of them think they are better than you or I (and they smell like rotten curry to boot). It is the legacy of the social cast system they were born into. People say that the cast system in India no longer exists but that is just pandering to human rights hogwash. It is still practiced under the radar everywhere in their culture.

BTW, a decent person would have recognized that you were struggling and offered their help. Obviously the person in question was a real scumbag.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Somebody gets up in my fucking face they are in for a real shock. I will go kung fucking fu on their asses.

Don't assume because I'm East Asian that I am submissive.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "jaysings"I went to gas station for inflating the tires of my car. because I didn't know how to inflate the tires with the tire gauge i borrowed from a staff at gas station, i took a long while in process.

a man who with a familiar indian look was waiting for me to make it done, but i took quite a long while to test the pressure of each of the tires with that tire gauge and made sure if i excessively inflated the tires. He became furious and started cursing me with the words like "idiot" and "go fuck yourself" just because I kept him waiting so long. He claimed he had an urgent meeting and had only one tire to inflate, but he didn't ask me to let him inflate his tire at all. just kept cursing and cursing and said " do u understand english? do u know what is go fuck yourself?" I got angry at that moment and fuxked him back that "fuxk u jerk, I was waiting for the last man to inflate his tire for 15 mins but i said nothing but waited. I didn't say i don't let u inflate, why the fuxk did u call me idoit?" and he put his middle finger up to me, and i put mine to him too. Then he made his work done and got in his car with full of anger on his face.

i don't understand why he treated me so rude. He might suppose that i didn't dare to fuxk him back, but i didn't fear to offend against anyone. not until the end, and not like some of chinese who scare to fight for their own dignity because i always treat people the way they treat me.

I find them to be loud people.  Vocal and rude.  You need to be that way back to them, and they back off.

jaysings

Sometimes you need to stop being civil..

inevitable to get hurt though :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "jaysings"I went to gas station for inflating the tires of my car. because I didn't know how to inflate the tires with the tire gauge i borrowed from a staff at gas station, i took a long while in process.

a man who with a familiar indian look was waiting for me to make it done, but i took quite a long while to test the pressure of each of the tires with that tire gauge and made sure if i excessively inflated the tires. He became furious and started cursing me with the words like "idiot" and "go fuck yourself" just because I kept him waiting so long. He claimed he had an urgent meeting and had only one tire to inflate, but he didn't ask me to let him inflate his tire at all. just kept cursing and cursing and said " do u understand english? do u know what is go fuck yourself?" I got angry at that moment and fuxked him back that "fuxk u jerk, I was waiting for the last man to inflate his tire for 15 mins but i said nothing but waited. I didn't say i don't let u inflate, why the fuxk did u call me idoit?" and he put his middle finger up to me, and i put mine to him too. Then he made his work done and got in his car with full of anger on his face.

i don't understand why he treated me so rude. He might suppose that i didn't dare to fuxk him back, but i didn't fear to offend against anyone. not until the end, and not like some of chinese who scare to fight for their own dignity because i always treat people the way they treat me.

I find them to be loud people.  Vocal and rude.  You need to be that way back to them, and they back off.

Really? I have met some that stand their ground.

jaysings

Quote from: "Renee"

You were right to tell him to fuck off. Indians can be very rude and arrogant. Many of them think they are better than you or I (and they smell like rotten curry to boot). It is the legacy of the social cast system they were born into. People say that the cast system in India no longer exists but that is just pandering to human rights hogwash. It is still practiced under the radar everywhere in their culture.

BTW, a decent person would have recognized that you were struggling and offered their help. Obviously the person in question was a real scumbag.

one last time, a stupid indian man adsurdly started a conversation with me at a learning centre while i was going over some materials for my test. what he said for a topic was really surprising me because he said my english is bad. i wondered who in earth would say things like that at the first time people met each other. i just pretended to smile at him and answered his nonsense questions. when my instructor came over and corrected mistakes on my paper, i asked him that are any grammatical mistakes on my paper? my instructor answered  "not a few there".  the indian uttered a sneer as he eavesdropped what the instructor answered. i felt super irritated at that moment, but i could do nothing. eventually, i decided to ignore him even i encountered him by chance

jaysings

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

they are used to talk to people they don't know, and some of them are very horny and accost women on bad purpose