The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

the leftist fascist hate parade thread-The latest news on violence and other despicable behavior by the left

Started by Wazzzup, July 21, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Sometimes the cops are told to stand down, this has happened a few times where antifa has gotten out of control because democrat governors and mayors told the police not to arrest antifa.  Sometimes antifa people are arrested and then released that day or the next instead of being charged.  some are arrested over and over and never spend any time in jail for it.

This is incredibly frustrating, and terrible for our wellbeing.  if antifa goes around beating people for having opinions they don't like, that is a direct threat to democracy, and they need to be held accountable.  But they are not being held accountable, which is one of the big reasons why our democracy is in danger .

Bricktop

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Sometimes the cops are told to stand down, this has happened a few times where antifa has gotten out of control because democrat governors and mayors told the police not to arrest antifa.  Sometimes antifa people are arrested and then released that day or the next instead of being charged.  some are arrested over and over and never spend any time in jail for it.

This is incredibly frustrating, and terrible for our wellbeing.  if antifa goes around beating people for having opinions they don't like, that is a direct threat to democracy, and they need to be held accountable.  But they are not being held accountable, which is one of the big reasons why our democracy is in danger .

What would happen if Republican governors told the police to stand down at a KKK rally?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Sometimes the cops are told to stand down, this has happened a few times where antifa has gotten out of control because democrat governors and mayors told the police not to arrest antifa.  Sometimes antifa people are arrested and then released that day or the next instead of being charged.  some are arrested over and over and never spend any time in jail for it.

What would happen if Republican governors told the police to stand down at a KKK rally?

The Jews in the ADL and SPLC would lose their shit and western mainstream media would be filled with stories about how the US government is filled with 'nazis'.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

The Jews in the ADL and SPLC would lose their shit and western mainstream media would be filled with stories about how the US government is filled with 'nazis'.

You mean the blacks who identify with BLM like Al Sharpton. But, the most shrill would be white liberals. Even moderate whites would be pulling their hair out.

Aryan

I seem to recall not long ago, possibly after that Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville last year, where several feral elements of ANTIFA were being rightfully brought to Justice for their actions and they were crying like bitches online about not having their wrists slapped any more and instead were receiving hefty sentences and being prosecuted for their behaviour.

Wazzzup

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/06/wyoming-gop-office-fire/">https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/06/wyom ... fice-fire/">https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/06/wyoming-gop-office-fire/

QuoteA Republican Party office in Wyoming was set on fire just two days after opening, and police believe it was intentional.

The fire damaged the building's interior but was otherwise limited thanks to a passerby who called authorities, McKay said.

The damage from the fire could have been far worse, McKay said, noting that someone lives in an apartment directly above the Republican office.

The Wyoming GOP office is just the latest Republican office to be vandalized.

Vandals in Nebraska threw a brick through the window of a local GOP office in July. They left behind a spray-painted message: "ABOLISH ICE."

A North Carolina GOP office was firebombed a month before the 2016 election, and a building adjacent to it was spray-painted with graffiti: "Nazi Republicans get out of town or else."

https://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/wyoming-gop-2-2.jpg">

https://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/wyoming-gop-3.jpg">

Bricktop

cc

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/10/hollywood-grande-dame-carole-cook-goes-after-trump-wheres-john-wilkes-booth-when-need-him.html">Hollywood grande dame Carole Cook goes after Trump:

[size=150]'Where's John Wilkes Booth when you need him?'[/size]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/10/hollywood-grande-dame-carole-cook-goes-after-trump-wheres-john-wilkes-booth-when-need-him.html">Hollywood grande dame Carole Cook goes after Trump:

"When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" he asked a cheering crowd at the Glastonbury music festival in the U.K. on Thursday night. "Now I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it's been awhile and maybe it's time."

Another of several hollywood hatemongers who called for trump's assassination. (kathy Griffin, Jim Carrey, Madonna, Johnny Depp and more)  Even though this carole cook is an old bat, she ought to get a visit from the secret service.

Bricktop

Threatening a head of State should be, and probably is, a crime.

Wazzzup

yes it is a crime.  IMO anyone doing so should at least get talked to if not charged.  trump has been too lenient about insisting on that. I think the left are deliberately trying to to incite one of their hate filled wackos to kill Trump. Its needs to be shown firmly that such talk is unacceptable.    

-----

In addition to the impeachment talk, Waters also re-upped her comments about confronting members of the Trump administration in public. "There are those who said that we lacked civility when I got up and talked about the President's Cabinet, and I said if you see them anywhere, if you see them at a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them you're not welcome here or anywhere," Waters said. The small crowd cheered as if she was one of their favorite bands playing a hit song.

Waters then said Trump had accused her of threatening his constituents. She joked, "I did not threaten his constituents, his supporters. I do that all the time, but I didn't do it that time."[/quote]

On impeaching trump and "getting Pence" next
Quote"They say, 'Maxine, please don't say impeachment anymore. And when they say that, I say impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment," she said to applause. Waters told the crowd she won't stop with Trump.

"I had a conversation here today with someone asked, 'Well, what about Pence? If you are able to impeach, Pence will be worse,'" she recollected. "Well, I said, 'Look, one at a time.' "You knock one down, one at a time," she said. "You knock one down, and we'll be ready for Pence. We'll get him, too," she vowed.

Bricktop

It is no trivial matter.

Inciting violence or death against a President in a land filled with whackos and guns, and whackos WITH guns is surely a matter of legal action.

Speaking out is one thing...suggesting lethal violence is a valid response to a duly elected politician is quite another.

They should be prosecuted...as should anyone who proposes violence as a political tool. But as we know, the use of violence is in the left's DNA.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It is no trivial matter.

Inciting violence or death against a President in a land filled with whackos and guns, and whackos WITH guns is surely a matter of legal action.

Speaking out is one thing...suggesting lethal violence is a valid response to a duly elected politician is quite another.

They should be prosecuted...as should anyone who proposes violence as a political tool. But as we know, the use of violence is in the left's DNA.

Maxine Waters should be impeached.

Impeach Maxine Waters

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-impeach-maxine-waters">https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-imp ... ine-waters">https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-impeach-maxine-waters

Bricktop

Why?

Just arrest the dopey bitch and charge her with incitement.

If convicted, she loses her seat anyway.