The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why we are on the verge of collapse...

Started by Bricktop, July 27, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I wonder if he will provide evidence of the rise of "white supremacists" (whatever they are) before or after he addresses your viewpoints?

I have never met an admitted white supremacist and I spend a lot of time in the US. That is pre and post November 2016.

That's because the term white supremacist is a slur, just like Nazi, Far Right and a host of other buzz words which the establishment has dreamed up in an effort to whip up a frenzy among the sheeple and undermine nationalist sentiment among white people.

Bricktop

Being proud of being white is not "supremacism", any more than black pride, or Chinese pride.

It does not imply superiority...merely recognises the many GREAT things white people have given the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Being proud of being white is not "supremacism", any more than black pride, or Chinese pride.

It does not imply superiority...merely recognises the many GREAT things white people have given the world.

I agree. Most of the great innovations of the past five hundred years had European inventors or European diaspora inventors.

Bricktop

More importantly, there is nothing wrong with being proud of this achievements.

It is not relevant whether other races have made the save advances on human civilisation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"More importantly, there is nothing wrong with being proud of this achievements.

It is not relevant whether other races have made the save advances on human civilisation.

I am part German and part Japanese. I am proud of the great nations both sides of my heritage created.

Bricktop

Hmmm...must be tough when its time for a new car.

Honda or Audi????

Aryan

Bricktop

If you were in the UK, of course you'd buy a German car.

You get your own lane on motorways.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Audi, in a heartbeat.  ac_unsure

Japanese cars are better value for money.

cc

Fuck the cars
Quote from: "Bricktop"Being proud of being white is not "supremacism", any more than black pride, or Chinese pride.

Of course. However actually advocating a supremacy is supremacist

I'll make it simple for such people - advocating white supremacy is white supremacist
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"Fuck the cars

Of course. However actually advocating a supremacy is supremacist

I'll make it simple for such people - advocating white supremacy is white supremacist
extreme leftism is in many ways a form of supremacy.  They tell whites they must be ashamed of white history, and that all minority problems are because of whites,.

they tell minorities they are all oppressed victims who should demand special treatment to make up for history and ALLEGED present racism.

It's kind of a Minority supremacy.

Aryan

See that right there? Bricktop makes a comment explaining how being pro white has nothing to do with 'supremacy' and CC doesn't like it.  ac_toofunny

Has nobody else picked up on how anti-white she is yet?  She's a textbook Zionist through and through.

Chuck Bronson

I've had my 'questions' about what CC really is before this forum even existed.  On old DV I pushed her hard to state her religious affiliation, if she had one, and she did  nothing but 'beat around the bush'...

Aryan

She's another Mimi, never admits to a thing and can argue for days on end......

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"She's another Mimi, never admits to a thing and can argue for days on end......

Days?  Try YEARS!  And remember, the old hag brigade is NEVER wrong!  Mimi is their leader, and they seemingly take cues from her...