News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Trump Voter Ahead? Back up & Ram the Evil Sonovabiach!

Started by cc, August 01, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Aw. You want me to have someone  put it in your native language?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

No, I'm trying to help you comprehend a post. Sometimes you come across dumber than Semenmajor/Twentyshekels.

It's ok though, I know you hit the sauce pretty hard most evenings...

cc

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Aw. You want me to have someone  put in your native language?

Oooo...Ooo...pick me. Pick me.

I speak Pud!!!

:JC_howdy:

Aryan

Is CC STILL shrinking back and recoiling????

I can hear her hissing from here!

cc

OK. You are begging for exposure

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Are you really attempting to ask me another question?

Perhaps I should translate my earlier response into Hebrew....

Quote from: "SCOUSE in another thread"Oyyy Vey ...

Quote from: "cc"Aw. You want me to have someone  put it in your native language?

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No, I'm trying to help you comprehend a post. Sometimes you come across dumber than Semenmajor/Twentyshekels.

It's ok though, I know you hit the sauce pretty hard most evenings...

YOU suggested "Hebrew" which is as foreign to me as your dead mentor's German is to you... and prolly the first time I have typed the word in my life

As YOU mentioned "Hebrew" and often use Hebrew words, I assumed that you spoke it .. and that it mattered to you.

You alone, during your short time here,  have spoken more Hebrew words here than all others put together since the forum was born

Your silly contrived "automatic" ad homs about "jewish"  are far from reality,  don't help your arguments for white supremacy or conspiracies   ... a silly ploy you employ against those who have no time for your crapola ... "anyone that hates my hate and loony conspiracies must be a joo" is your only game plan.

and ESPECIALLY  silly when you directed it at someone who has nothing whatsoever to do with them.

You have "been had", lad ... and .. You did it to yourself .. creating and actually believing your own imagined conclusions .. begging for me to play into it ..  so I did play along on rare occasions ... and  your hate made you foolish enough to glom onto it.

I make no apology for playing along as you begged to be fooled  and sucked it up like the desperate little creature you are living in desperate delusions

It's an education watching a classic example of how cultists deliberately deceive themselves to keep their  beliefs going  ..  and making themselves look quite silly while doing so ... all the while hoping you are not merely  a jew troll attempting to make nazis look really really really bad .. because I have never seen anyone demonstrate nazis as deceptive vile creatures as well as you do.

As to things I may have said, I usually reply to GENUINE requests  for clarification

As to to DISINGENUOUS unsolicited questions designed solely to suit a deceptive posters obsessive needs, I feel no obligation to oblige and usually do not

I'm done. Carry on carrying on

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We all know that "immigration is the primary concern in Europe".

So how come  he was the Seoul cause of it?

I am well aware of the migrant crisis in Europe. I am also well aware of the continent's youth employment crisis.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/europes-youth-unemployment-crisis-stokes-generational-tensions/article33054509/">https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report- ... e33054509/">https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/europes-youth-unemployment-crisis-stokes-generational-tensions/article33054509/

There are other issues affecting the quality of life in Europe.

Aryan

Oh yes, silly me for working out that a fanatical Israel lover, hater of Islam and anything remotely White Nationalist, is most likely Jewish. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out little Miss Zionist.  :001_rolleyes:

All that effort you put into your heated response and yet you still haven't plucked up the courage to answer the question I put to you a number of pages back? Poor show CC, poor show......

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh yes, silly me for working out that a fanatical Israel lover, hater of Islam and anything remotely White Nationalist, is most likely Jewish. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out little Miss Zionist.  :001_rolleyes:

All that effort you put into your heated response and yet you still haven't plucked up the courage to answer the question I put to you a number of pages back? Poor show CC, poor show......

You sir are a mental case. That and being uneducated will serve you well. ac_lmfao

Aryan

cc

QuoteYou sir are a mental case.
Certainly an indoctrinated / programmed cultist ... not sure what that qualifies as medically

NewsFlash to ALL nazis: No sane person takes today's mouthy brain-dead single-track mind nazis seriously

They are "talkers" .. not "actors" within the world

These idiots conveniently come to conclusions to support their whacko agenda ... putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 7 when  it suits their needs.

They beg derision. They get derision

Meantime their efforts detract and divert from stopping the islamic invasion that they say they don't want .. losers defined

Aryan

Your hypocritical nonsense wouldn't fool a 5 year old.

Why do you refuse to address certain 'difficult' questions?  It's as if you have something to hide....

Truth should not fear scrutiny, but of course you Jews do because your whole existence is built on lies, deceit and theft.

Arbeit Macht Frei CC.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Your hypocritical nonsense wouldn't fool a 5 year old.

Why do you refuse to address certain 'difficult' questions?  It's as if you have something to hide....

Truth should not fear scrutiny, but of course you Jews do because your whole existence is built on lies, deceit and theft.

Arbeit Macht Frei CC.  :laugh3:

Pssst, ceec aint Jewish. She's a German anti prog.

Aryan

Nah, she's quite obviously a Zionist, look up the definition of the word if you aren't sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nah, she's quite obviously a Zionist, look up the definition of the word if you aren't sure.

Look up her posts if you are unsure of her ethnicity and raison d'etere. A prog she aint.