The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My Ass pains are so great now...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 18, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why that sociopathic fuck thinks that anyone here is interested in his inane and wasted life defies belief.

Whilst we berate Joe for being a social outcast, he doesn't come close to this xenophobic loner.

Both are attention whores.

Chuck Bronson

Boy...  Seems that even a neutral thread of mine here is already too much for the local idiots here to handle!

Bricktop

No. Some of us weary of your banal and trivial waste of bandwidth.

Chuck Bronson

Now they want to put me right under, as they fear the pain will be too great if they just numb my asshole before they slice.

This means they need a special room and Doctor.  I told them I just want it gone, and can probably handle the procedure without getting knocked right out.

Chuck Bronson

The knocking out room isn't available.  I was given the choice of doing this the old fashioned, painful way, or waiting.

I say, "let's let the scalpel fly!"  This should NOT be fun!

Doktor is Asian...  hope he's kind to my tender white asshole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. Some of us weary of your banal and trivial waste of bandwidth.

Speak for yourself. I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the latest update on Mel's ass.

Chuck Bronson

If anyone finds this thread boring, they are free to gravitate towards more exciting threads of their desire.

Such simple advice, but seems to have to be repeated for Bricktop and Seoul quite regularly...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"If anyone finds this thread boring, they are free to gravitate towards more exciting threads of their desire.

Such simple advice, but seems to have to be repeated for Bricktop and Seoul quite regularly...

Ya, ya. What's the latest status update on your ass?

Chuck Bronson

The Chinaman seems to have forgotten about me...  Hopefully he's not making plans to sneak out my body and sell parts on the black market.

Also, some Nurse walked in not knowing I'm laying on bed with ass exposed.  Since it's a beautiful ass, it's no wonder she took a really good look at it before apologizing and leaving.

Chuck Bronson

That, and I'm right under a ventilation duct that's blowing air right at me that smells like puke...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"If anyone finds this thread boring, they are free to gravitate towards more exciting threads of their desire.

SB and I make threads exciting.

It's a free service.

I think.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Doktor is Asian...  hope he's kind to my tender white asshole.

Hes gonna tear that shit up!

Bricktop

Angle grinder....bet he stitches it up in a heart shape...

Chuck Bronson

Back home now.  They decided not to do the slice & dice old school due to where the abscess was, so I was put under using (as I later found out when I asked) Ketamine.  Now talk about a trip!  That shit is insane!  God damn chemical science is a beautiful thing!

Ass should be good now.  It was a fairly large abscess (one inch long) that fucking blasted at the Doktor when he cut into it.  I know, as I asked.

In the future I won't try to be a tough guy, and just 'deal with' the pain should this situation ever happen again, which I hope it doesn't.

Asian Doktor seemed qualified.

Zetsu

Lol that's pretty nasty considering it bursted in his face, but it's nice that it's finally over, hope you get some good rest tonight.  ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker