Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

6 year old boy stands up for bullied friend in Washington State

Started by Frood, August 27, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Gets seriously injured by 7 children. His eye, face, and a fracture. :(

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/27/6-year-old-boy-hospitalized-defending-friend-bullies/">https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... d-bullies/">https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/27/6-year-old-boy-hospitalized-defending-friend-bullies/

I hope his mother takes him and his friend to Disneyland with the huge gofundme cash being dropped on him, after a full recovery. What a brave little boy.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Gets seriously injured by 7 children. His eye, face, and a fracture. :(

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/27/6-year-old-boy-hospitalized-defending-friend-bullies/">https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... d-bullies/">https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/27/6-year-old-boy-hospitalized-defending-friend-bullies/

I hope his mother takes him and his friend to Disneyland with the huge gofundme cash being dropped on him, after a full recovery. What a brave little boy.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Chuck Bronson

We were no angels, but I don't remember us kids being this violent at age 5...

Wazzzup

https://www.kcra.com/article/report-6-year-old-boy-hospitalized-after-standing-up-to-friends-bullies/22838056">https://www.kcra.com/article/report-6-y ... s/22838056">https://www.kcra.com/article/report-6-year-old-boy-hospitalized-after-standing-up-to-friends-bullies/22838056
QuoteSocial services will be involved, but due to the age of all parties involved, the case will not result in a criminal referral.

this is a mistake, IMO even 6 year olds don't get their arms broken and eyes damaged this badly without serious violence being involved.  they found the 5 year old, if possible, they should  use him or her to identify the rest of the mob who did it.  And put a big scare into all of them, maybe a week in juvenile detention. if they get away with no punishment the chances they will do it again are very high.

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"We were no angels, but I don't remember us kids being this violent at age 5...

It's a different era. I remember us 5-10 year olds being bullied or tormented by teens. One of my friends got shot in the arse with a pellet gun by a teenager.

Us younger kids stuck together in packs knowing that there was safety in numbers. Now, the young ones go after their own.
Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"We were no angels, but I don't remember us kids being this violent at age 5...
In certain cultures violence at 5 is common.  As is mob violence.  I don't know if that is what is going on.  But it would not surprise me

Frood

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
In certain cultures violence at 5 is common.  As is mob violence.  I don't know if that is what is going on.  But it would not surprise me

I've seen very young street vendors in Central America draw blood with each other in gang wars for prime turf to sell things to tourists. One moment innocent smiles, the next, mob kindergarten violence.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"In certain cultures violence at 5 is common.  As is mob violence.  I don't know if that is what is going on.  But it would not surprise me

I thought about this, but being kind of familiar with the demographics of Olympia, it's still pretty White.  Then again, it's not 100% white either, and bad ghetto parenting can also lead to whites behaving almost as badly as ghetto negroes also I guess...

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
I thought about this, but being kind of familiar with the demographics of Olympia, it's still pretty White.  Then again, it's not 100% white either, and bad ghetto parenting can also lead to whites behaving almost as badly as ghetto negroes also I guess...

Olympia is where my brother is trying to get me to move to, and hes suppose to take me there to show me when I visit in 2 weeks. Anything you can tell me about Olympia lol? He will prolly show me only the good parts.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone taking bets on the skin colour of the assailants?

I'm not.

Anonymous

Ten bucks on Hispanics.

Renee

Quote from: "Blazor"

Olympia is where my brother is trying to get me to move to, and hes suppose to take me there to show me when I visit in 2 weeks. Anything you can tell me about Olympia lol? He will prolly show me only the good parts.

Overall WA is pretty white...so called diversity is low. Even the major cities are still majority caucasian.

Like most cities on the western portion of the state Olympia...it's an uber liberal, predominately white, self-hating, paradise. The people living there derive their social status from the level of precieved victimization they think they're experiencing at any given time. Although it may not be quite as liberal as say Seattle; I'm sure you will find a statue of Vladimir Lenin in some obscure corner of a park or library somewhere.....No shit, I'm not joking.

The western portion of the state is a wet pine tree hell populated by transplanted Oregon and Kalifornia liberals, lightly interspersed with rednecks so backward, that they make people from West Virginia shake their heads in disbelief. No shit...Again, I'm not joking.

Head east across the Cascades and the country gets even whiter and more inbred, but it is mixed liberally with federally granted enclaves of methamphetamine addicted Native Americans, who have traded in their teepees for travel trailers with no wheels on them. And be mindful of the radioactive waste dumps. Don't step in one, it will fuck up your day. The rivers in the area, like the Okanogan and the Naches, are full three eyed fish, the occasional corn-eyed brown trout, old tires and rusty licence plates. But dispair not...the climate gets drier and mold no longer grows between your toes overnight. In fact by the time you hit the middle of the state it gets so dry, that you can't even piss. This is were my ex grew up, and his Texas chainsaw-esque family still live. This is wildfire country and it's pretty much an all year round thing. So if you plan on settling there, better build your house out of concrete and asbestos and wear flame retardant clothing and a breathing pack. Again, No shit, I'm not joking.

As you get to the very eastern end of the state  near Spokane the sound of banjo music and the sight of abandoned aluminium factories greet you with open arms. The odor in the air is something similar to a mixture of burnt broccoli and cow shit and remains that way until you hit the Idaho border, where the smell changes to ode of unwashed white supremacist and the banjo music gets louder and more ominous. Again....not joking.

I was fool enough to live in Snohomish County WA. for just over 12 years. The highlight of my life there was occasionally running into my neighbor, John Popper, at the local grocery store. He's a nice guy but a bit of a slob and his house looks like automotive dump,  but he fits in.

In all seriousness if you are really into North American scenery, wildlife, outdoor sports like hiking, hunting, fishing or wildlife photography, few places in the lower 48 can match it. But be warned, it's a weird state full of social extremes and wildly varied economic circumstances. It runs the gamut from areas like Seattle or Puget Sound where real estate values average in the millions of dollars to areas in the interior of the state where less than $100,000 buys you a nice little plot of land complete with an abandoned school bus or cargo container that you can convert to a summer or even full time residence.

If you have any further questions, just ask.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'm not.

Here is a hint....the assailant's were devoid of color.

The victims mom made statement on Facebook claiming that the bullies were "white trash". Surprisingly  I do not find that hard to believe.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Overall WA is pretty white...so called diversity is low. Even the major cities are still majority caucasian.

Like most cities on the western portion of the state Olympia...it's an uber liberal, predominately white, self-hating, paradise. The people living there derive their social status from the level of precieved victimization they think they're experiencing at any given time. Although it may not be quite as liberal as say Seattle; I'm sure you will find a statue of Vladimir Lenin in some obscure corner of a park or library somewhere.....No shit, I'm not joking.

The western portion of the state is a wet pine tree hell populated by transplanted Oregon and Kalifornia liberals, lightly interspersed with rednecks so backward, that they make people from West Virginia shake their heads in disbelief. No shit...Again, I'm not joking.

Head east across the Cascades and the country gets even whiter and more inbred, but it is mixed liberally with federally granted enclaves of methamphetamine addicted Native Americans, who have traded in their teepees for travel trailers with no wheels on them. And be mindful of the radioactive waste dumps. Don't step in one, it will fuck up your day. The rivers in the area, like the Okanogan and the Naches, are full three eyed fish, the occasional corn-eyed brown trout, old tires and rusty licence plates. But dispair not...the climate gets drier and mold no longer grows between your toes overnight. In fact by the time you hit the middle of the state it gets so dry, that you can't even piss. This is were my ex grew up, and his Texas chainsaw-esque family still live. This is wildfire country and it's pretty much an all year round thing. So if you plan on settling there, better build your house out of concrete and asbestos and wear flame retardant clothing and a breathing pack. Again, No shit, I'm not joking.

As you get to the very eastern end of the state  near Spokane the sound of banjo music and the sight of abandoned aluminium factories greet you with open arms. The odor in the air is something similar to a mixture of burnt broccoli and cow shit and remains that way until you hit the Idaho border, where the smell changes to ode of unwashed white supremacist and the banjo music gets louder and more ominous. Again....not joking.

I was fool enough to live in Snohomish County WA. for just over 12 years. The highlight of my life there was occasionally running into my neighbor, John Popper, at the local grocery store. He's a nice guy but a bit of a slob and his house looks like automotive dump,  but he fits in.

In all seriousness if you are really into North American scenery, wildlife, outdoor sports like hiking, hunting, fishing or wildlife photography, few places in the lower 48 can match it. But be warned, it's a weird state full of social extremes and wildly varied economic circumstances. It runs the gamut from areas like Seattle or Puget Sound where real estate values average in the millions of dollars to areas in the interior of the state where less than $100,000 buys you a nice little plot of land complete with an abandoned school bus or cargo container that you can convert to a summer or even full time residence.

If you have any further questions, just ask.

That mostly sounds horrible  :laugh:

I could dig the banjo music though lol.

I do love hiking, camping, hunting and taking scenic pics.

I saw a statue of Lenin in Seattle I think lol.

Dont think I wanna live near wildfires.

Hmm, maybe I should just stay put here in the Blue Ridge Mountains lol.

Thanks Renee!  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.