Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Annie Get Your Gun!

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 01, 2018, 12:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hunting meat?

Killing animals in the wild is not hunting meat. Its killing for fun, and reflects a rather disturbed mind.

You want meat, visit a butcher. Those animals are farmed humanely.

Bullshit. When I hunted, a slug from my centerfire rifle dropped a moose instantly and humanely. A chickens living in crates for a their short few month life before being shocked and having  their throats slit is disturbed  by comparison.

Bricktop

I agree that battery farming is despicable.

However, that does not justify killing animals for shits and giggles.

Frood

Killing animals is for eating. Not for shits and giggles.

Most hunters don't enjoy the killing. They enjoy the rest.

I have never enjoyed pulling the trigger. It's a responsibility though.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Death comes cheap in Canada, huh?

With this current sale, it sure does!

Remember though, that Marlin .45-70 bush guns aren't necessarily what a serious hunter would buy...  These bush guns are more themed to bush defense against bears.  So they do have a purpose, but killing with them would often be a last resort.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Killing animals is for eating. Not for shits and giggles.

You'll never be able to explain this to people that 'forget' where their meat comes from.  I am not a hunter, but know enough of them that I can confidently state that the vast majority of hunting kills are more humane than your average slaughterhouse operation...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Killing animals is for eating. Not for shits and giggles.

You'll never be able to explain this to people that 'forget' where their meat comes from.  I am not a hunter, but know enough of them that I can confidently state that the vast majority of hunting kills are more humane than your average slaughterhouse operation...

If you live in the cities of Western Canada, even if one doesn't hunt, many of us know people who  do.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"If you live in the cities of Western Canada, even if one doesn't hunt, many of us know people who  do.

Absolutely!

There's tons on hunters and firearms owners in Canada.  Enough to give Bricktop a heart attack!

Zetsu

But there's a supermarket where you can buy your meat without going through all the trouble to shoot and kill, unless you're like Herman that is looking for a specific kind of meat unavailable from teh local farmers, I'm still against hunting as a sport.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

You're welcome to buy your meat from wherever you like.

I prefer not paying for it and it being wild raised or hand reared in the case of farms or backyards.

Not negotiable.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

That post serves one purpose.

It highlights how utterly stupid you are.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're welcome to buy your meat from wherever you like.

I prefer not paying for it and it being wild raised or hand reared in the case of farms or backyards.

Not negotiable.

You seem to have missed my question.

When is the last time you hunted for food?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Precisely, you vacuous castrato.

Your experience for hunting for food is scrambling through the meat display at Aldi.

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

You have the intelligence of toenail clippings.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Ooooooo....Freud just BURNED me, whilst ignoring the many times I expose his hypocrisy and stupidity.

Nothing changes, Aaron. In lieu of reason and discussion, you throw out inane and infantile slurs.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/laughing-baby-animated-gif.gif">