Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Both McCains and Aretha Franklin's funerals progged for political gain

Started by Wazzzup, September 01, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

(CC I really like your use of prog as a verb, so i am doing same)

https://ibb.co/f6AwHz">

Mccain Funeral gets progged

Mccain, was congress' biggest warmonger.  He also lied to, and screwed over his constituents and thwarted the wishes of his party's voters every chance he got.  He was a the quintessential fake republican. He did this because the leftist media loved him for it.  (he was once a war hero taken by the Vietnamese--he deserves recognition for that service to his country, but that is where his heroism ends)  

In short, post vietnam he was a warmongering, cowardly phony, and a self-serving, attention whore politician, who was so vindictive, he  figured out ways to lash out at Trump even after he was dead.  

but today he is political fodder for the progs to proclaim him a hero.  Why is he a hero?  Because he hated Trump and constantly betrayed his own party's voters.  So the media is progging his funeral to send a message to other republicans, "pssst. be like mccain and we will make you a hero."

Of course we might understand the politicization of a politicians funeral.  But Aretha Franklin????? :crazy:

Aretha Franklin Funeral gets Progged

Stevie Wonder takes swipe at Trump during Aretha Franklin's funeral: 'We need to make love great again' http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/404645-stevie-wonder-takes-swipe-at-trump-during-aretha-franklin">http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in ... a-franklin">http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/404645-stevie-wonder-takes-swipe-at-trump-during-aretha-franklin

well sorry to tell you this Stevie,  but all i see is hate from you progs who SAY you are filled with love and tolerance, but never actually ACT like you are.  It would be refreshing to see some love for a change, because there hasn't been any yet.

A college professor (of course) named Michael Eric Dyson diudn;t bother pretending, like Stevie Wonder.  Dyson just ripped full into trump letting ihis hate spew out https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2018/08/31/michael-eric-dyson-president-donald-trump-lethal-liar/1162592002/">https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 162592002/">https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2018/08/31/michael-eric-dyson-president-donald-trump-lethal-liar/1162592002/

What does trump have to do with a funeral for Aretha Franklin?  

BTW here are some of the guests to the Aretha Franklin funeral-

https://static.pjmedia.com/trending/user-content/51/files/2018/08/AP_18243541859634.sized-770x415xc.jpg">

(Although ABC and MSNBC deliberately omitted farrakhan https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/08/31/poof-hes-gone-msnbc-and-abc-crop-out-louis-farrakhan-from-aretha-franklin-funeral-photo/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget">https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/08/ ... tchywidget">https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/08/31/poof-hes-gone-msnbc-and-abc-crop-out-louis-farrakhan-from-aretha-franklin-funeral-photo/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

Mad maxine waters showed as well, and did her "wakanda salute" http://www.africacablenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Maxine-Waters-Wakanda-150x150.png">

Progging funerals to dishonestly promote their agenda, and spew hate at someone not even connected with it, is that a new low?  Maybe.  But one thing is for sure, they will find a way to go lower.  THAT, you can always count on.

Bricktop

Better get used to it.

This division and tribalism is the new normal, and will get progressively worse as the fatal flaw in "democracy" opens the cracks of political divide even further. The principle that people will vote on the basis of the common good is shattered.

Aryan

Where's one of those lone gun teen nutjobs when you need one.....

cc

I'll pass on commenting on that degree of extremism ^^

Quote from: "Bricktop"Better get used to it.

This division and tribalism is the new normal, and will get progressively worse as the fatal flaw in "democracy" opens the cracks of political divide even further. The principle that people will vote on the basis of the common good is shattered.

It is shattered throughout the West

As to "vote on the basis of the common good" progs have been conditioned to actually believe they are doing just that ... which is why it has become no (ZERO)  hold barred / "anything goes" to further that cause  is OK

I don't see sanity or reason ever returning .... the tipping point has been exceeded and there is no going back .. or even easing up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

It looks that way.

Bricktop

I suspect this is the beginning of the end...or perhaps, more optimistically, the end of the beginning.

Democracy is doomed. But, human society has generally shown a propensity for advancement over anarchy, and better times will follow. It will take a long time...perhaps decades, or centuries, but the rot is now well and truly set in, and hard times are looming.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"I'll pass on commenting on that degree of extremism ^^

Sure, you save your rage for us 'Nazis' right Miss Zionist 1954  ac_toofunny

Bricktop

I suspect your extreme views might suddenly experience a resurgence if the recent upheaval in Germany is any indication.

Hitlerism will become en vogue again.

Wazzzup

As to "vote on the basis of the common good" progs have been conditioned to actually believe they are doing just that ... which is why it has become no (ZERO)  hold barred / "anything goes" to further that cause  is OK

I don't see sanity or reason ever returning .... the tipping point has been exceeded and there is no going back .. or even easing up
Exactly.  That is why it is my prediction the west will be slowly (or perhaps not so slowly) destroyed, turning into a leftist totalitarian dystopia. All the signs are there.  The only hope IMO is that on the other side of it, perhaps the proverbial phoenix can rise from the ashes.

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

umm ... errr ... my above comment was in direct reference to the post of yourself as follows

First - that post I passed on ^ was way over the top of anything I have ever seen here

Second - it was to YOU, a nazi (thus was not "saved for us nazis" at all, .... now was it?)

Third - so your reply to it made no sense whatsoever in a real world

Fourth - I invite you to step outside of your kiddy Stormfrnt nether-world  and join the grownups in the real world

cc

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Exactly.  That is why it is my prediction the west will be slowly (or perhaps not so slowly) destroyed, turning into a leftist totalitarian dystopia. All the signs are there.  The only hope IMO is that on the other side of it, perhaps the proverbial phoenix can rise from the ashes.

The scary parts are 1. they actually believe they are doing good

and 2. They are growing more forceful every day and I do not see them ever weakening because they will do "Whatever it Takes" because they are doing "necessary good"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

umm ... errr ... my above comment was in direct reference to the post of yourself as follows

First - that post I passed on ^ was way over the top of anything I have ever seen here

Second - it was to YOU, a nazi (thus was not "saved for us nazis" at all, .... now was it?)

Fourth - I invite you to step outside of your kiddy Stormfrnt nether-world  and join the grownups in the real world

i agree with you and Herman, SCOUSE is getting a little old for this Hitler fantasy world..

Some older people stay in it to make money off of young impressionable people, but I am sure  SCOUSE is not making a dime from this.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect your extreme views might suddenly experience a resurgence if the recent upheaval in Germany is any indication.

Hitlerism will become en vogue again.

When extreme anti-white policies are the norm, do my views honestly seem that extreme?

The recent events in Germany is just one example of how fed up people like me are...

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

i agree with you and Herman, SCOUSE is getting a little old for this Hitler fantasy world..

That's a bit rich when you religious types worship some invisible, magical man in the sky.  :crazy:

Aryan

Save me the speech from up there on the moral highground.......... had it been a Klan rally and someone made a similar remark you wouldn't have said a word, in fact you'd have most likely agreed with them.