The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fash, Taiwan wants me to visit...

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 03, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Saw a commercial on TV from Tourism Taiwan the other day.  The one and only time I have ever seen one from Taiwan.

It was a condensed version of this three minute clip below...

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Saw a commercial on TV from Tourism Taiwan the other day.  The one and only time I have ever seen one from Taiwan.

It was a condensed version of this three minute clip below...

">

I've seen that propaganda ad.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I've seen that propaganda ad.

I was kind of surprised, since I don't think I've ever seen a Taiwanese propaganda ad on TV in my life!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I've seen that propaganda ad.

I was kind of surprised, since I don't think I've ever seen a Taiwanese propaganda ad on TV in my life!

The separatist "government" of Taiwan is paying for it. They are  trying to give the impression Taiwan is a country. :crazy:

Chuck Bronson

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Is Taiwan China or is Taiwan Taiwan?

Taiwan is a province of China. DO NOT LET THE PROPRIETOR OF THIS BOARD TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Depends on who you are talking to

What??? Taiwan is a province of China. That is indisputable.

I see the lady in red has gotten to you. She preys on gullible Westerners.

Odinson

I think the g00ks should preserve their culture as much as possible so that when I go to visit the g00kyland to buy some slaves, I wouldnt feel like I´m still in europe..

This multicultural mixing is bullshit... Soon there is no difference wherever you go..

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I see the lady in red has gotten to you. She prays on gullible Westerners.

:laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Interestingly enough, 'Indigenous Taiwanese' make up only 2.3% of the population there, according to Wiki.  Kinda like our Native Injuns...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I think the g00ks should preserve their culture as much as possible so that when I go to visit the g00kyland to buy some slaves, I wouldnt feel like I´m still in europe..

This multicultural mixing is bullshit... Soon there is no difference wherever you go..

I think short, effeminate, lonely welfare sponging European alcoholic bums should  stick a gun in their fucking mouths and pull the trigger. If not that, than fuck off to RR.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

I see the lady in red has gotten to you. She prays on gullible Westerners.

:laugh:

So what are you saying? You believe the forum owner that Taiwan is a "country" ??  She's off her fucking rocker.

Zetsu

I wanna visit Taiwan someday, and meet some otakus and cosplayers, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I think the g00ks should preserve their culture as much as possible so that when I go to visit the g00kyland to buy some slaves, I wouldnt feel like I´m still in europe..

I think short, effeminate, lonely welfare sponging European alcoholic bums should  stick a gun in their fucking mouths and pull the trigger. If not that, than fuck off RR.

Dont you want China to preserve its culture?

Those glowing red balls are amazing.