The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

America doing what America does best...

Started by Bricktop, September 12, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

The Serena Williams meltdown has demonstrated yet another American trait..."don't punish us...we do no wrong."

Now the referees are considering boycotting William's matches....
QuoteUmpires are considering refusing to officiate matches involving Serena Williams, such is the level of discontent over the treatment of Carlos Ramos during and after the US Open final.

The Women's Tennis Association (WTA) and United States Tennis Association (USTA) have backed Williams' claims of sexism after she was given a game penalty for her behaviour during her straight-sets defeat by Naomi Osaka, of Japan, on Saturday.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/umpires-may-boycott-serena-williams-matches-after-outburst-at-us-open-final-fwgv97swz">//https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/umpires-may-boycott-serena-williams-matches-after-outburst-at-us-open-final-fwgv97swz

Despite her repugnant behaviour, her unsportsmanlike conduct and unacceptable abuse, AMERICAN organisations are supporting her claims of sexism.

No surprise at all. "We are American...we do no wrong".

Perhaps if you all took a step back and examine the consequences of your national narcissism, you might find ways of making your country a better place to live. Or perhaps at least understand why the rest of the world sees you as a "piggy bank", but morally bankrupt.

I hope that her outrage at the Australian comedic response to her bitchfest encourages to "boycott" the Australian Open. We don't need arrogant cows like that in our country.

Wazzzup

Not America Brick, the American left  (and the world wide left.)

After all this time, you still don't recognize the real enemy :sad:

Here is JK Rowling NON American

https://i0.bloomjoy.systems/uploads/2018/09/Screen-Shot-2018-09-10-at-9.04.28-AM.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The Serena Williams meltdown has demonstrated yet another American trait..."don't punish us...we do no wrong."

Now the referees are considering boycotting William's matches....
QuoteUmpires are considering refusing to officiate matches involving Serena Williams, such is the level of discontent over the treatment of Carlos Ramos during and after the US Open final.

The Women's Tennis Association (WTA) and United States Tennis Association (USTA) have backed Williams' claims of sexism after she was given a game penalty for her behaviour during her straight-sets defeat by Naomi Osaka, of Japan, on Saturday.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/umpires-may-boycott-serena-williams-matches-after-outburst-at-us-open-final-fwgv97swz">//https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/umpires-may-boycott-serena-williams-matches-after-outburst-at-us-open-final-fwgv97swz

Despite her repugnant behaviour, her unsportsmanlike conduct and unacceptable abuse, AMERICAN organisations are supporting her claims of sexism.

No surprise at all. "We are American...we do no wrong".

Perhaps if you all took a step back and examine the consequences of your national narcissism, you might find ways of making your country a better place to live. Or perhaps at least understand why the rest of the world sees you as a "piggy bank", but morally bankrupt.

I hope that her outrage at the Australian comedic response to her bitchfest encourages to "boycott" the Australian Open. We don't need arrogant cows like that in our country.

Not all Americans support Serena's unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Bricktop

Yet the tennis associations do.

These are the organisations that should be condemning conduct such as this. And if Serena was a Russian, you could be damn sure they would be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet the tennis associations do.

These are the organisations that should be condemning conduct such as this. And if Serena was a Russian, you could be damn sure they would be.

I think a Russian organization would defend their star players too when they behave badly....especially when the opponent is not Russian..

I lived in Kazakhstan for a year and I visited Russia frequently.

Bricktop

I have no doubt Russia would do as you say.

But doesn't America portray itself as BETTER than that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think a Russian organization would defend their star players too when they behave badly....especially when the opponent is not Russian..

I worked in Russia. If a Russian athlete pulled a Serena Williams, the entire Russian nation would defend their countryman against the foreign athlete.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

probably another organization taken over by progtards.  just like the sports media and the regular media.

Here's a sampling of what the American right thinks of Serena Williams and her BS

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3686396/posts">http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3686396/posts

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I worked in Russia. If a Russian athlete pulled a Serena Williams, the entire Russian nation would defend their countryman against the foreign athlete.

That's the difference between  Russia and the USA..

There are is a large segment of the American population who disagree with coddling a brat like Serena Williams.

Bricktop

Well, I'm gratified to see grassroots Americans seeing it for what it was.

No surprise to see a WOMEN'S Tennis Association jump on the Sexism Train.

IF the umpire was applying the rules, then she has nothing to bitch about.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"

he applied the rules more strongly than many, but different umpires apply rules differently.  You get that in baseball a lot.  many umpires have different strike zones, so players have to adjust accordingly, those are the breaks.  

But how can they say the umpire is sexist when the beneficiary of his calls against serena williams was also a woman (Naomi Osaka)?  can someone explain that, because it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

he applied the rules more strongly than many, but different umpires apply rules differently.  You get that in baseball a lot.  many umpires have different strike zones, so players have to adjust accordingly, those are the breaks.  

But how can they say the umpire is sexist when the beneficiary of his calls against serena williams was also a woman (Naomi Osaka)?  can someone explain that, because it makes absolutely no sense to me.

It makes no sense to anyone, but the accusation scares people to death.

Bricktop

So, prepare for the inevitable conclusion; only women will umpire women's matches (but they will also do men's).

Only blacks can govern black communities.

Only hispanics can govern hispanic communities.

But anyone can govern a white community.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, prepare for the inevitable conclusion; only women will umpire women's matches (but they will also do men's).

Only blacks can govern black communities.

Only hispanics can govern hispanic communities.

But anyone can govern a white community.

I hope Serena's outburst will not lead to that.