News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I been getting cramps all over my body....

Started by Berry Sweet, September 12, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

....mostly my back, neck. Legs, arms and even the bottom of my feet.

I'm not sure why...if I'm overworking my body or comes with age?  Has anyone ever experienced this before?  Is there anything you did to calm them or make them go away? Anything other than pills?  I dont want pills.

Bricktop

Age?

:roll:

If you're getting aches now, wait til you hit 60!!!

Berry Sweet

I'm just trying to pin point the problem.  I was real sore after the move and I have been active since.  I e done some other heavy lifting.  Just wo ding if anyone else has had entire body cramps? Not all at once but an area at a time.  Just yesterday I got a cramp on my back shoulder and then in my neck right after...it was horrible!

Berry Sweet

The back of my neck is cramping right now...ugh

Wazzzup

Eating bananas helps with cramps.  Potassium prevents them. Also drink plenty of water, dehydration can cause cramping.

Bricktop

Zetsu

Think stretching your muscle groups should help out, my dad used to have muscle pains too but started doing a hour of stretching every morning, now he says he never have problems walking up and down the stairs or working out at the gym for least a few hours. *knock on wood*  ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"....mostly my back, neck. Legs, arms and even the bottom of my feet.

I'm not sure why...if I'm overworking my body or comes with age?  Has anyone ever experienced this before?  Is there anything you did to calm them or make them go away? Anything other than pills?  I dont want pills.

My husband has been working out more than usual these last six months, particularly his legs..

About two and a half weeks ago a pallet fell over at work and metal parts fell against his leg..

He feels no pain, but there is numbness when he sits too long and while sleeping.

Aryan

Invite Mel over Berry and get him to give you a massage! Aslong as the fridge is stocked up with beer he should definitely turn up.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Invite Mel over Berry and get him to give you a massage! Aslong as the fridge is stocked up with beer he should definitely turn up.  ac_biggrin

He might not leave if there's too much beer.

Aryan

Berry Sweet

He might piss on my couch or shit his pants.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Eating bananas helps with cramps.  Potassium prevents them. Also drink plenty of water, dehydration can cause cramping.

I've heard of this before...or even chocolate milk.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Zetsu"Think stretching your muscle groups should help out, my dad used to have muscle pains too but started doing a hour of stretching every morning, now he says he never have problems walking up and down the stairs or working out at the gym for least a few hours. *knock on wood*  ac_umm

This is true.  I was going to the gym and stretching a lot before but I stopped...I always feel better when I get regular exercise.  It's time I get back to the grind!

I did take a prescription muscle relaxant  last night and it helped.  I have no cramps this morning.  But it's not something I want to rely on.

Aryan

Ed has reported on Berry's discomfort over on VF...... We might aswell just merge the 2 boards together.  :laugh3: