News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Mayor criticized for shooting an alligator to death which she claims ate her pet

Started by JOE, September 20, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Tell that to snakes on a hot day.

You leave those snakes alone you twit... they're controlling the introduced rodent vermin.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

You leave those snakes alone you twit... they're controlling the introduced rodent vermin.

Do you mean rabbits?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

Mice.

They are not big enough to consume rabbits.

Australia doesn't have snakes big enough to consume rabbits??

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"

Do you mean rabbits?

I'm sure big snakes would get baby rabbits sometimes but due to the endless grain crops Australia has a mouse and rat plague every 4 years.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

Mice.

They are not big enough to consume rabbits.

Australia doesn't have snakes big enough to consume rabbits??

Yes we do.. pythons grow very big.
- Andy Warhol

cc

"Stupid" Defined!!

A Danish tourist in Australia courted serious injury while baiting a crocodile. He waved a wallaby carcass in front of the predator, attracting its curiosity. Then he tossed the dead animal to the reptile, which made a meal of it. The Dane then strolled around to the rear of the crocodile and hopped on. While he escaped injury, it's estimated that crocodiles have killed at least 14 people in Australia's Northern Territory since 2005.

">

Well, at least "stupid" is trying to cull itself
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc""Stupid" Defined!!

A Danish tourist in Australia courted serious injury while baiting a crocodile. He waved a wallaby carcass in front of the predator, attracting its curiosity. Then he tossed the dead animal to the reptile, which made a meal of it. The Dane then strolled around to the rear of the crocodile and hopped on. While he escaped injury, it's estimated that crocodiles have killed at least 14 people in Australia's Northern Territory since 2005.

">

I recommend Justin Trudeau share his lunch with a crocodile if he goes to Australia. It will be good for the good of peoplekind.

Bricktop

Once again, proving Darwin was correct. Stupid species extinguish themselves.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc""Stupid" Defined!!

">

I recommend Justin Trudeau share his lunch with a crocodile if he goes to Australia. It will be good for the good of peoplekind.

He might do OK ..  after all, he is a "CROC" -- ---- himself   :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell