The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

That video is an excellent example of how YOUR mind is influenced. It's bollocks. Yet so compelling.

Your belief system is as susceptible as the next person's. The difference is you can also CHOOSE what to believe, which then enhances the effectiveness of those theories that fit your own understanding.

And it occurs to me that the central cause for Americans to buy into nutty conspiracies is the same as that which compels them to send millions of dollars to evangelical frauds...even those that have been exposed and prosecuted, yet resumed their scam...FEAR.

Americans live in, and are enveloped by fear. Despite its great strength, it has never escaped it's violent culture and history. And so it's citizens live in fear and seek ANY refuge that offers protection. Even to the extent of embracing silly insinuations about sinister government plots to help them feel better about being frightened.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"I believe most Americans believe the moon landing happened.. I believe dsm wouldn't dispute that either.

i would say that whatever percentage of ppl believe that we 'landed on the moon' is relatively comparable to the percentage of ppl that believe 9/11 was orchestrated by a handful of goat-fuckers on cellphones....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"Americans live in, and are enveloped by fear. Despite its great strength, it has never escaped it's violent culture and history. And so it's citizens live in fear and seek ANY refuge that offers protection. Even to the extent of embracing silly insinuations about sinister government plots to help them feel better about being frightened.

thats the thing though.... i'm absolutely not scared.... not a drop. i full on believe the government is a den of snakes that only want to rob, cheat, control and kill us.... BUT i couldn't care any less.... i know how this is gonna end. i know where i'm going when i die. how i get there is of no great importance.... i worry for my kids and grandkids but i know it'll work out for em. they have roots. they're capable and smart.... i agree with you. believe what you want. god even agrees with you. he encourages ppl to believe what they want.... i've chosen a hard road.... but i know its gonna be worth the trip....

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"a handful of goat-fuckers on cellphones....

You seriously underestimate the muslim capability to organise and infiltrate.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"a handful of goat-fuckers on cellphones....

You seriously underestimate the muslim capability to organise and infiltrate.

hmmm.... you seem to have watched alot of 'news' and not alot of source material....

Bricktop

Yeah, cos I'm a real dumbshit...

deadskinmask

news isn't really news.... doesn't mean anything.... you don't watch news - you're un-informed.... you do watch news - you're mis-informed.... you can be a dumbshit like most of the world and believe what they tell you OR you can be a dumbshit like me and do your own footwork....

Bricktop

Well, I could...if I gave a fuck.

However, you clearly have access to all relevant information from reliable and informed sources which prove your thesis.

Telling ME to do investigative footwork is funny though... ac_lmfao

deadskinmask

i have no 'thesis', partner.... nor do i have an agenda.... i'm in the dark about alot. the only difference is - i know i'm in the dark. i think i have a handle on my situation though.... and i think i've got some things worked out.... but theres alot i don't understand. i take alot of comfort in knowing i got the main situation covered.... the rest i can figure out as i go.... or completely overlook it.... it really doesn't matter what else i do....

Bricktop

Then you're a happy man. But don't expect anyone else to buy into YOUR beliefs. They are yours. Millions might agree, and they might not. Its your mind, and only you can change it. If your moon is made of play-doh, and mine is made of polystyrene, the world still turns.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop".... the world still turns.

i don't believe that nonsense whatsoever.... but i get what you're saying and you're absolutely right....

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I believe most Americans believe the moon landing happened.. I believe dsm wouldn't dispute that either.

i would say that whatever percentage of ppl believe that we 'landed on the moon' is relatively comparable to the percentage of ppl that believe 9/11 was orchestrated by a handful of goat-fuckers on cellphones....

I never heard that one..

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and Mohammed Atef were the ones who plotted the attacks after meeting together in 1999..

It is also believed Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the one who planned the attacks and that Atef was the one who organized the hijackers.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"That video is an excellent example of how YOUR mind is influenced. It's bollocks. Yet so compelling.

Your belief system is as susceptible as the next person's. The difference is you can also CHOOSE what to believe, which then enhances the effectiveness of those theories that fit your own understanding.

And it occurs to me that the central cause for Americans to buy into nutty conspiracies is the same as that which compels them to send millions of dollars to evangelical frauds...even those that have been exposed and prosecuted, yet resumed their scam...FEAR.

Americans live in, and are enveloped by fear. Despite its great strength, it has never escaped it's violent culture and history. And so it's citizens live in fear and seek ANY refuge that offers protection. Even to the extent of embracing silly insinuations about sinister government plots to help them feel better about being frightened.

So you think that is fake, and the great ol' U S of A does no wrong?

Im not in fear man, Im pissed! And I get angrier by the day.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

Another bullcrap about Americans by someone who has a vendetta against Americans hoping to turn all readers to join his painfully futile campaign against a Giant. His blabbering about the USA is just full of nothing, again, full of nothing.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]