Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

2018-2019 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 30, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

I can already predict my blood pressure will be going off the rails tonight.  :swoon:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I can already predict my blood pressure will be going off the rails tonight.  :swoon:

The better teams have been losing in this first round.

@realAzhyaAryola

https://www.languageoflistening.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Crying_boy_blog.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Go, Columbus Blue Jackets, Go!

https://images.homedepot-static.com/productImages/2fd93cdd-af09-4e6f-893b-e5773c0b4d19/svn/red-fanmats-area-rugs-18869-64_1000.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Go, Columbus Blue Jackets, Go!

https://images.homedepot-static.com/productImages/2fd93cdd-af09-4e6f-893b-e5773c0b4d19/svn/red-fanmats-area-rugs-18869-64_1000.jpg">

Is that the team you support now Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

It would be nice to see them win. This will be their first Stanley Cup if they win. I am rooting for the teams my sons are rooting for.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

We like the Dallas Stars and the New York Islanders also.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"It would be nice to see them win. This will be their first Stanley Cup if they win. I am rooting for the teams my sons are rooting for.

Good idea.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Let's get to know the team from hot and sunny Dallas, the Dallas Stars. There are no superstars here but you just never know. They could be the next Stanley Cup Champs. Only time will tell.

Forwards

Player

Jamie Benn - Captain

Nicholas Caamano

Andrew Cogliano

Blake Comeau

Jason Dickinson

Justin Dowling

Radek Faksa

Denis Gurianov

Martin Hanzal *

Roope Hintz

Mattias Janmark

Joel L'Esperance

Adam Mascherin

Valeri Nichushkin

Tyler Pitlick

Alexander Radulov

Brett Ritchie

Tyler Seguin

Jason Spezza

Mats Zuccarello

Defense

Player

Gavin Bayreuther

Taylor Fedun

Joel Hanley

Dillon Heatherington

Miro Heiskanen

Julius Honka

Stephen Johns

John Klingberg

Esa Lindell

Ben Lovejoy

Marc Methot

Jamie Oleksiak

Roman Polak    

Goalies

Player

Ben Bishop

Landon Bow

Anton Khudobin

* = Injured reserve
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

This towering giant is one of the oldest hockey players in the NHL today at 42. Zdeno Chara. Captain of the Boston Bruins.

https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/75333/USPW_828697.jpg?ts=1412801763">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This towering giant is one of the oldest hockey players in the NHL today at 42. Zdeno Chara. Captain of the Boston Bruins.

https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/75333/USPW_828697.jpg?ts=1412801763">

I remember him most from a playoff game almost ten years ago when he caused a player to go off on a stretcher.

@realAzhyaAryola

The Islander were swept out in 4 games by the Hurricanes.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"The Islander were swept out in 4 games by the Hurricanes.

Do you think Carolina will win the Stanley Cup Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

As the Stanley Cup playoffs are unpredictable, I can only say that the Hurricanes appear dominant but they have not faced the others yet. It is the fight for the Stanley Cup so we will see more hunger in the way the game is played from here on.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Like my son, I too detest Brad Marchand with a passion. Look at his detestable hit on Scott Harrington here of the Columbus Blue Jackets. Too bad the Bruins eliminated them. Boston advances to face the Hurricanes.

">
@realAzhyaAryola