Auschwitz to be exact.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Sounds like a fairytale to me....

The way Israel carries on, those Zionists will have stirred up enough trouble to spark off WW3 before any of your plan can come to fruition.

Also, do you honestly believe that Jews will allow their homeland to be transformed into a Christian nation? Many Jews hate Christians.

Galatians 3:29, where Paul says, "If you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring."

Paul assures us in Romans 11:26 that, "All Israel will be saved"

We Zionists welcome events such as the USA moving their embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem..

Psalm 2:6-9 — David says the Messiah will reign over "the very ends of the earth" from Mount Zion in Jerusalem.

He's coming SCOUSE, are you ready?

I don't talk about it much, but I am a struggling believer myself. I accept that a large chunk of Israelis will accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour in the end times according to bible prophesy . That could be next year or it could be in one hundred years.

I didn't know you were religious. Well I guess it explains why you always side with the pro Israel brigade on here....

That admission from old Jock came as a surprise to me too.

But, I am pro Israel too like almost all anti progs. If you want an Israeli apartheid, muslim apologist prog forum here is one for you.

Queers Against Israeli Apartheid

https://queersagainstapartheid.org/">https://queersagainstapartheid.org/

This 'anti-prog' obsession on here takes the focus away from the real culprits who are the architects of the anti-white industry in effect today. Lefties and Muslims are just a symptom of the (((Globalist))) agenda.

White Nationalists oppose Zionism and Israel because Jews have inflicted multiculturalism and open borders upon white nations.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Scouse will immediately ask him to resurrect hitler  .. so that they both can go to where they both are going together    

acc_devil

Someone was on the gin again last night.  :laugh:

Anonymous

This 'anti-prog' obsession on here takes the focus away from the real culprits who are the architects of the anti-white industry in effect today. Lefties and Muslims are just a symptom of the (((Globalist))) agenda.

White Nationalists oppose Zionism and Israel because Jews have inflicted multiculturalism and open borders upon white nations.

Did you really just use the word obsession :roll:

Hell, I think you were made by an Ashkenazi.

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/375x500.249.jpg">

Wazzzup

Scouse, if you wouldn't mind can you please define for me as specifically as possible- what what in your view a zionist is and what a white nationalist is.  TIA

Anonymous

lol Herm. Scouse's dad is an epicene, prog Jew.  :roll:

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Scouse, if you wouldn't mind can you please define for me as specifically as possible- what what in your view a zionist is and what a white nationalist is.  TIA

White Nationalists = Pro white activists who oppose the Globalist endorsed genocide and displacement of white people in their homelands.

Zionists = Jewish supremacists who support a Jewish homeland while at the same time being silent or in favour of state sponsored multiculturalism and mass immigration in white countries.

Aryan

Ok 'Herm', time to get down to the nitty gritty.....

Why don't you support white nationalism?

Is it because you have Jewish ancestry like your fave CC, or is it due to you having an Asian missus?

Surely you must have realised by now that a nationalist, pro white leadership is our only route of escape from the Globalist insanity?

Check out Hungary's Viktor Orban if you are still unsure...

Anonymous

Is it because you have Jewish ancestry like your fave CC, or is it due to you having an Asian missus?

Surely you must have realised by now that a nationalist, pro white leadership is our only route of escape from the Globalist insanity?

I have no idea what white nationalism is even after you explained it. Does that mean all the various European ethniciities in a diverse country like France are suddenly a collective? And being a descendent of those who fled Holodomor , that word collective bothers me.

I support nationalists like Orban, Matteo Salvini, Trump, Netanyahu and the Law and Justice Party in Poland. A government's job is to protect the economic and cultural interests of the nation. Our prime minister is the biggest globalist cheerleader in the world.I can't stand him.

I think people would understand you a lot more if you said you were a pro Brexit British nationalist. You oppose mass immigration of unskilled and unassimilatable migrants. And if said you oppose nternational organizations like the UN, EU, plus the Paris Climate Accord because they steal British sovereignty and British taxpayers money, I think you might be on to something people can sink their teeth into.

Edit, the old lady is a nationalist too.

Anonymous

Herman is a lost cause. He has some Jew in him and he is Zionist patsy race traitor.

Bricktop

But he's going to win the lottery, so all sins will be forgiven.

Aryan

I have no idea what white nationalism is even after you explained it. Does that mean all the various European ethniciities in a diverse country like France are suddenly a collective? And being a descendent of those who fled Holodomor , that word collective bothers me.

I support nationalists like Orban, Matteo Salvini, Trump, Netanyahu and the Law and Justice Party in Poland. A government's job is to protect the economic and cultural interests of the nation. Our prime minister is the biggest globalist cheerleader in the world.I can't stand him.

I think people would understand you a lot more if you said you were a pro Brexit British nationalist. You oppose mass immigration of unskilled and unassimilatable migrants. And if said you oppose nternational organizations like the UN, EU, plus the Paris Climate Accord because they steal British sovereignty and British taxpayers money, I think you might be on to something people can sink their teeth into.

Edit, the old lady is a nationalist too.

White Nationalism in a nutshell consists of pro white beliefs which directly oppose the left wing and Globalist agendas which are causing all the problems we are seeing today in white countries. By white people, I mean white European Caucasians, not Jews or Muslim converts, and the goal is to preserve our nation's identity, culture and heritage, as opposed to allow it to be transformed into something foreign thanks to sustained mass third world immigration which is being enforced by the treacherous establishment.

Hardly sounds like the hysterical stereotype peddled by our enemies of 'Nazis who gassed 6 million Jooz!!' does it?

As for Pro Brexit British Nationalist, I like the sound of that.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

White Nationalism in a nutshell consists of pro white beliefs which directly oppose the left wing and Globalist agendas which are causing all the problems we are seeing today in white countries. By white people, I mean white European Caucasians, not Jews or Muslim converts, and the goal is to preserve our nation's identity, culture and heritage, as opposed to allow it to be transformed into something foreign thanks to sustained mass third world immigration which is being enforced by the treacherous establishment.

Hardly sounds like the hysterical stereotype peddled by our enemies of 'Nazis who gassed 6 million Jooz!!' does it?

As for Pro Brexit British Nationalist, I like the sound of that.  ac_biggrin

Most white people in Britain under the age of 40 are extreme left wing globalists/commies. Islam is anti-capitalist too.

Solution is obvious. Deport all white Brits to the Middle East and offer citizenship to everyone in Poland and China. Good anti-prog stock in both countries.

cc

Might be the solution. Let me think it through  before tabling it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell