Quote from: "SCOUSE"Now we have the Asian/Jew alliance.  :laugh3:  

Asian/Jew/Australian. Get it right.

We will CRUSH all who stand in our path... ac_beating

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Now we have the Asian/Jew alliance.  :laugh3:  

Asian/Jew/Australian. Get it right.

We will CRUSH all who stand in our path... ac_beating

Well, enjoy the Jolly Boy's outing to Israel with Seoul-queer, and don't forget to remind CC to pack the bagels.  :roll:

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"He's not right wing in most areas

However, he is  strongly conservative fiscally, but that's something you don't seem to understand the meaning of  .. nor understand how he could be ... much less why

Anyhow!! Why is a pretend ruff tuff nazi always crying about him?

He is so ignorant of tax/economic/trade/regulatory issues and how it affects him and wants to remain that way,

Funny how you always divert attention from social issues like immigration isn't it?

Anyone would think you have an agenda.  :001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

I LOVE bagels!!!

I think I'm part Jewish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Well, enjoy the Jolly Boy's outing to Israel with Seoul-queer, and don't forget to remind CC to pack the bagels.  :roll:

https://rlv.zcache.com/broken_record_t_shirt-r702f164ff1234596ab4bedbc7f877890_johy2_307.jpg?rvtype=content">

If this is what got lolz on BF, no wonder it went belly up.

QuoteFunny how you always divert attention from social issues like immigration isn't it?

Anyone would think you have an agenda.

Or we are adults with adult stuff to look after.

You are grown man with no interest in your own economic well being let alone your nation's. That really floors me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You are grown man with no interest in your own economic well being let alone your nation's. That really floors me.

Scouse is a big government's dream voter. They can bring in punitive carbon taxes, buy votes by expanding the civil service, run huge deficits, take away tax breaks, add job killing regulations to placate the enviro left, raise the cost of electricity with useless green energy schemes and watch economic growth tank. Scouse won't notice any of it. He'll be focused on what's really important; a video of a  left wing Jew on youtube.

Aryan

Scouse is a big government's dream voter. They can bring in punitive carbon taxes, buy votes by expanding the civil service, run huge deficits, take away tax breaks, add job killing regulations to placate the enviro left, raise the cost of electricity with useless green energy schemes and watch economic growth tank. Scouse won't notice any of it. He'll be focused on what's really important; a video of a  left wing Jew on youtube.

More clueless bullshit from the resident phony.  :crazy:

Bricktop

And Brexit!!

Don't forget Brexit!!!

Bricktop

I find this ongoing feud between you two distasteful.

Surely as rational adults, you can find a way to resolve your differences, and stand on common ground.

Feuding like this in a forum is disruptive, and disturbs the serenity of forum life.

Please, open your hearts and show compassion for those of us that must endure this constant conflict. Swallow your pride and see that there is more that binds us together than tears us apart.

Take heed of the old and wise, who knows that confrontation serves no purpose but to destroy us all.

Anonymous

This is why universal suffrage is such a bad, bad, bad way of deciding who governs us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I find this ongoing feud between you two distasteful.

Surely as rational adults, you can find a way to resolve your differences, and stand on common ground.

Feuding like this in a forum is disruptive, and disturbs the serenity of forum life.

Please, open your hearts and show compassion for those of us that must endure this constant conflict. Swallow your pride and see that there is more that binds us together than tears us apart.

Take heed of the old and wise, who knows that confrontation serves no purpose but to destroy us all.

:MG_216:

Aryan

Suck me orrrfff lavender arse!

Anonymous

This is why universal suffrage is such a bad, bad, bad way of deciding who governs us.

Democracy was not designed for the age of social media. It needs reform.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Suck me orrrfff lavender arse!

See! That attitude gets us nowhere. Reach out. Put down the sword, and hold out the rose.

I know that deep down you feel bad for trying to insult me.

Anonymous

Democracy was not designed for the age of social media. It needs reform.

I come from a very political family..

But, my late father became disinterested with politics here and back in Taiwan.