Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Reddit has a 'transvancouver' sub...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 16, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Hmmm....

My husband has been in Israel briefly and half of the people I fellowship with have too..

It seems what to do about ultra orthodox entitlement is as much of a problem for Israel as what to do with Palestinian territories.

Chuck Bronson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What do you suggest?

Oh I have no suggestions..

I look forward to reading what Gaon has to say.

Chuck Bronson

You know what I look more forward to?  Your trip to Van....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You know what I look more forward to?  Your trip to Van....

:confused1:

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My husband has been in Israel briefly and half of the people I fellowship with have too..

It seems what to do about ultra orthodox entitlement is as much of a problem for Israel as what to do with Palestinian territories.

Israel is near the tipping point. Change the culture of entitlement now for our growing Haredim population or go broke.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Israel is near the tipping point. Change the culture of entitlement now for our growing Haredim population or go broke.

I didn't realize the current situation with the ultra orthodox had become that much of a burden.

Bricktop

My solution is simple and applies to all nations.

Cease all public funding to all religions, including the farcical tax exempt status.

cc

While no atheist, I strongly agree that ZERO $ should go from govt. .. by any means .. to any religion.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Religion is a business. It makes a profit, or it could not exist.

There is no justification for taxpayers to either subsidise religion, or to fund it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"My solution is simple and applies to all nations.

Cease all public funding to all religions, including the farcical tax exempt status.

Double post

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"My solution is simple and applies to all nations.

Hear hear