Replies: 8239
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Ok time to set the story straight....

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

In my absence all kinds of made up tales have been spread about why I chose to leave this place. Well here are my reasons...

The BC clique. These people fanatically defend each other while agreeing on absolutely everything, regardless of how ridiculous it might be and often gang up on various different posters. I've witnessed this behaviour time and time again over the years. Naturally my turn was due eventually what with my un-PC beliefs, which is fine, being 'trolled' (if that's what you can call it) doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, those who know me around these boards are well aware that I enjoy engaging in heated debates and a bit of trolling. No, what irked me was the vomit-inducing back patting and smug self-satisfaction of these people who literally will not listen to a single thing said which goes against their small-minded worldview and ignorant mindset regardless of the evidence presented.

Naturally the admin on here is a fully fledged member of this retarded clique and blindly parrots everything they say. My sanity can only stand so much of a group of people who have their heads buried so deep in the dirt they're in fucking Narnia. Blazor has recently posted a groundbreaking truth video which no doubt will be dismissed by the various political 'experts' on here because it's on YouTube. I mean how fucking retarded can you get? Just because information is presented in a video on YouTube doesn't automatically make it garbage. This retarded notion parroted by the geniuses on here is yet another reason why I can't stand being subjected to their particular brand of bullshit and close-minded crap any longer.

As for you Seoul-cuck, you can celebrate as much as your yellow, beta-male ass desires and go around implying that you ran me off the board, but the fact remains without being able to hide behind Fashionista's skirt you'd get verbally chewed up and spat out of this place within a week. So little fella, enjoy that protection which you receive because without it you would have to tone down the smug Korean with delusions of grandeur routine.

cc

Best commented on via his usual Ad Hom method

Trying to translate -> seems Fash's skirt scared him away?

They sure don't make nazis like they used to, sigh

Wait!! Wait!! .. They never did make good ones
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Dude, seriously?

You let these people get into your head?

It has been made clear many times you are a valued and much appreciated member here, IN SPITE OF YOUR VIEWS WHICH MANY WOULD REGARD AS REPUGNANT.

If you think your views should not be deprecated, I invite you to take your soap box to Liverpool's shopping hub and declare to the thrumming crowd the same views you espouse in here. You and I both know you would not survive 5 minutes.

Yet you expect a different reaction in a forum? I fail to understand why you would.

As I said elsewhere, I stand against private firearm ownership and find gun hobbyists repellant. I'm a lone voice here, but I take no personal offence against those who speak against me, or who fail to grasp my own "truths".

People here are not going to buy what you are selling...nor any conspiracy theory promulgated by people who have different views to the mainstream. It isn't going to happen. If your mission here is to recruit followers to your cause, forget it.

If, on the other hand, you accept that your views are contentious and provocative, and people will rail against them whilst still holding you in some respect, then chill.

No-one wants you gone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"In my absence all kinds of made up tales have been spread about why I chose to leave this place. Well here are my reasons...

The BC clique. These people fanatically defend each other while agreeing on absolutely everything, regardless of how ridiculous it might be and often gang up on various different posters. I've witnessed this behaviour time and time again over the years. Naturally my turn was due eventually what with my un-PC beliefs, which is fine, being 'trolled' (if that's what you can call it) doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, those who know me around these boards are well aware that I enjoy engaging in heated debates and a bit of trolling. No, what irked me was the vomit-inducing back patting and smug self-satisfaction of these people who literally will not listen to a single thing said which goes against their small-minded worldview and ignorant mindset regardless of the evidence presented.

Naturally the admin on here is a fully fledged member of this retarded clique and blindly parrots everything they say. My sanity can only stand so much of a group of people who have their heads buried so deep in the dirt they're in fucking Narnia. Blazor has recently posted a groundbreaking truth video which no doubt will be dismissed by the various political 'experts' on here because it's on YouTube. I mean how fucking retarded can you get? Just because information is presented in a video on YouTube doesn't automatically make it garbage. This retarded notion parroted by the geniuses on here is yet another reason why I can't stand being subjected to their particular brand of bullshit and close-minded crap any longer.

As for you Seoul-cuck, you can celebrate as much as your yellow, beta-male ass desires and go around implying that you ran me off the board, but the fact remains without being able to hide behind Fashionista's skirt you'd get verbally chewed up and spat out of this place within a week. So little fella, enjoy that protection which you receive because without it you would have to tone down the smug Korean with delusions of grandeur routine.

Jesus, get a hold of yourself man. There aint no conspiracy here.

Old Brick wrote something about this yesterday.

You see, most of us here are hated by progs. If I said some of the things here I say about immigration and Natives up in Saskatoon, i'd be attacked by a mob of progs. Your views are very different again.

This aint Peaches Pink Party Palace forum, but it aint Stormfront either. These are good folks here who enjoy having you as a poster. You should be happy with that. You can't expect everyone to  agree with you. The owner doesn't agree with me about immigration and Natives and calls me out about it from time to time. Why should she not do the same with you.

Anonymous

I don't know what to say..

I feel awful about this.

:sad:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
This aint Peaches Pink Party Palace forum

ac_lmfao

Yeah, but if you join up, you get a rack shot from Flea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
This aint Peaches Pink Party Palace forum

ac_lmfao

Yeah, but if you join up, you get a rack shot from Flea.

If she can scoop them up off the floor with one hand and take a picture with the other.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blazor has recently posted a groundbreaking truth video

Thanks man  ac_drinks

THAT video is what I use to get my friends to watch, and their eyes are open now too. You would have to watch countless other videos to get as much info as that one crams in, and they just touch on things here and there really, there is so much more that can be learned, but its getting harder these days to find the truths, they are burying them, or using mind techniques such as ridiculing the conspiracy minded such as you mentioned. "Dont listen to those folks, those guys are crazy" says the government that lies to its people. They like their sheep.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thanks man  ac_drinks

THAT video is what I use to get my friends to watch, and their eyes are open now too. You would have to watch countless other videos to get as much info as that one crams in, and they just touch on things here and there really, there is so much more that can be learned, but its getting harder these days to find the truths, they are burying them, or using mind techniques such as ridiculing the conspiracy minded such as you mentioned. "Dont listen to those folks, those guys are crazy" says the government that lies to its people. They like their sheep.

I don't usually watch any video over ten minutes long unless I set time aside on the weekend..

I am in my Christmas charity season now which means every Saturday I'm busy..

No videos on the weekend until January.

Bricktop

Old Brick

Wait?

What?

OLD?

I'll still kick YOUR Ukranian ass all over the cow patch!! ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Old Brick

Wait?

What?

OLD?

I'll still kick YOUR Ukranian ass all over the cow patch!! ac_beating

Herman calls everybody old before their username..

I think he refers to his wife as the old lady and she is younger than him.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Who produced the video, dude?

Think its in the credits at the end, you'll have to watch it from the beginning  :laugh:

The point of the video is evident, no matter who produced it. I would say about 80% or more of that video is fact, that can be found at other sources as well. Its a compilation of sorts.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Thanks man  ac_drinks

I don't usually watch any video over ten minutes long unless I set time aside on the weekend..

I am in my Christmas charity season now which means every Saturday I'm busy..

No videos on the weekend until January.

Then you're excused til January  :laugh:

Can always watch in parts though  ac_smile