Replies: 8487
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:44:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

happy American Thanksgiving

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Enjoy your feast, your long weekend, the parade broadcast from New York City, watching sports and  most of all being with loved ones.

Anonymous

Zetsu

Yep, hope ya guys have a awesome time, though a bit off topic but the world would really suck without the Yanks, seriously.
Permanently off his rocker

Vancouver

After a thankful dinner they will stomp on people the very next day just like each and every year.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"After a thankful dinner they will stomp on people the very next day just like each and every year.

They?

Gaon

Wishing Americans a happy thanksgiving holiday.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Inasmuch as I am not America's number one fan, we are family at the end of the day, and I gather tomorrow is an important day for y'all (y'all???...where did THAT come from???).

Enjoy your celebrations, stay safe, and we share your hope for a better future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"After a thankful dinner they will stomp on people the very next day just like each and every year.

Huh? Whatever, happy turkey day and Black Friday shopping Americans.

Wazzzup

Thanks everybody.  I don't like Turkey I'm having a beef roast.  And now that the kneeling is done I am going to watch football.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Thanks everybody.  I don't like Turkey I'm having a beef roast.  And now that the kneeling is done I am going to watch football.

Have a nice meal with your family Wazzzup.

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They?

Think he means Black Friday shopping lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"(y'all???...where did THAT come from???).

Awwww Im rubbing off on you  :laugh:

Blazor

Thanks for the wishes y'all  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Wishing you, your girlfriend and your son the happiest American Thanksgiving ever Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Wishing you, your girlfriend and your son the happiest American Thanksgiving ever Blazor.

ac_smile

Thanks Fash, I feel bad for the lil turd, he has to work the next 4 days with overtime. I told him I would save him a plate though lol.