Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

happy American Thanksgiving

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
That looks like a rich dessert.

Not too bad, and I slice them thin so its not as much richness at once lol. Everybody was glad to see them.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Yes, the dried crumbled corn bread goes very well with sage, onion and celery. As far as the bevies, "It's a Bloody Mary morning"

I had some of both types of cornbread yesterday, regular and cornbread, I think I liked the cornbread one better. Of course I had stuffing patties too, they are made with regular stuffing and turkey wing meat, with celery and onions, cant remember if green pepper too.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Save-Money-300x300.jpg">

:roll:

Anonymous

How's the turkey weekend going so far Blaze?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Yes, the dried crumbled corn bread goes very well with sage, onion and celery. As far as the bevies, "It's a Bloody Mary morning"

I had some of both types of cornbread yesterday, regular and cornbread, I think I liked the cornbread one better. Of course I had stuffing patties too, they are made with regular stuffing and turkey wing meat, with celery and onions, cant remember if green pepper too.

Stuffing patties sounds interesting, but my husband doesn't like to mix turkey with stuffing even though some of the stuffing is cooked inside the turkey.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Thanks everybody.  I don't like Turkey I'm having a beef roast.  And now that the kneeling is done I am going to watch football.

Have a nice meal with your family Wazzzup.

ac_smile
Thank you fash.  We had a good one.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"How's the turkey weekend going so far Blaze?

Pretty good! Just had a shot of apple pie moonshine  :laugh:

Liquor store had a black friday 20% off sale  :laugh:

Had lots of goof food yesterday and another helping of leftovers for lunch. Taking a break with a pizza right now lol. Got all my bills done today and groceries for the week, have some fun tonight, prolly watch a movie or play some Fallout, or both lol... with more apple pie moonshine  ac_drinks

Blazor

Stuffing patties sounds interesting, but my husband doesn't like to mix turkey with stuffing even though some of the stuffing is cooked inside the turkey.

I dont like it cooked in the turkey lol. The patties remind me of the ones my mom use to make, and are my favorite thing all Thanksgiving  :thumbup:

Anonymous

I dont like it cooked in the turkey lol. The patties remind me of the ones my mom use to make, and are my favorite thing all Thanksgiving  :thumbup:

If that's what you are used to..

I make stuffing the way my husband's mother did.

Blazor

If that's what you are used to..

I make stuffing the way my husband's mother did.

In the bird?

My mom made it in the bird in the beginning, but went to the patties, and I loved those so much more lol.

Anonymous

Americans are back to work tomorrow bringing turkey sandwiches for lunch..

Did those four days go by too quickly for you?

Blazor

Yup turkey sammich today lol.

It did go by quickly, but was still nice to have some down time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Yup turkey sammich today lol.

In less than a month you'll have some more time off..

How much time do you get off for Christmas and New Year?

My last work day is December 14 and I return to work January 3,

Blazor

Thanks for reminding me  :laugh:

"Usually" we get a half day off on Christmas Eve after being fed, but since it falls on a Monday, its hard to say. We'll have off Christmas at least. If I had to guess, we'll be off Saturday through Tuesday. I think New Year is permanent off time.

Anonymous

Thanks for reminding me  :laugh:

"Usually" we get a half day off on Christmas Eve after being fed, but since it falls on a Monday, its hard to say. We'll have off Christmas at least. If I had to guess, we'll be off Saturday through Tuesday. I think New Year is permanent off time.

I forgot about that Blazor..

Are you going to take that other job which is a little closer to home?