Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

my last work day until January 2/Christmas plans

Started by Anonymous, December 14, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"Today is my last work day until January 2..

ac_smile

I exchanged gifts and cards with co workers today..

Tomorrow and three days next week, I volunteer for the Salvation Army..

Next Friday, I cook Christmas dinner for all the people working at husband's shop and bring it to them like I do every year..

On Christmas eve, my mother and my mother in law come to our house and stay for two nights..

We attend a special Christmas eve fellowship..

What are your plans for Christmas?

Good fer you, fashionista!

Myself?

I gotta massive dental bill comin' up soon when I sees the dentist next werk.

A couple of cavities and at least one root canal.

So all that money I had saved up ...GONE!

....all gone! No snazzy new consumer item i saw in the store, no vacation

Plus I gotta put some money aside fer my elderly mum.

And will contribute to a local charity & Kids Christmas present drive.

So no Christmas fer me!

Other than Christmas Day will probably be working ta pay off that dentsl bill.

But in a way I don't cuz at least I gitta job ta pay it off with.

I guess my Christmas present is saving my teeth from rotting and falling out.

Anyways I like the idea that Christmas should be about the birth of the Baby Jesus

http://www.jesus-story.net/images/1490aLorenzo_Costa.jpg">

....it is a Christian holiday after all.

'Christ' - 'mass'

Anonymous

Bullshit, you old virgin ftuitloop. You have dentures.

Anonymous

I am working on drilling leases now until spring break up. I am heading back to the farm after work on Friday for six days. My son and his Aussie girlfriend will drop by, we will smoke some weed, drink copious amounts of barrel wash, eat some perogies,and kolbassa. I am going to slaughter a turkey on Christmas eve.

Anonymous

We'll have a meal at my house X-mas eve. I am going to my Dad's with my two sons Christmas morning. My sons can open their gifts and I can have a meal with my stepmother. :beurk:

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"I am working on drilling leases now until spring break up. I am heading back to the farm after work on Friday for six days. My son and his Aussie girlfriend will drop by, we will smoke some weed, drink copious amounts of barrel wash, eat some perogies, and kolbassa. I am going to slaughter a turkey on Christmas eve.

Please let us know about your upcoming parole hearing & when you're allowed ta leave the farm.

I'll send ya some talcum powder fer Christmas.

...that ankle bracelet of yerz nust be gittin' itchy by now, Hoimin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"I am working on drilling leases now until spring break up. I am heading back to the farm after work on Friday for six days. My son and his Aussie girlfriend will drop by, we will smoke some weed, drink copious amounts of barrel wash, eat some perogies, and kolbassa. I am going to slaughter a turkey on Christmas eve.

Please let us know about your upcoming parole hearing & when you're allowed ta leave the farm.

I'll send ya some talcum powder Christmas.

...that ankle bracelet of yerz nust be gittin' itchy by niw, Hoimin.

I gather there is supposed to be some humour in there, but I don't get it.

:confused1:

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"

I'll send ya some talcum powder Christmas.

...that ankle bracelet of yerz nust be gittin' itchy by niw, Hoimin.

I gather there is supposed to be some humour in there, but I don't get it.

:confused1:

Oh I think Hoimin gets it Fashionista.

Anonymous

Of course I get it. While every normal guy is getting shitfaced and getting tail over Christmas, old Joe will be alone and pulling it like all the other virgins.

Anonymous

My girlfriend and I are going to my parents Christmas eve, stay overnight and then her parents Christmas day. I am only working the Friday of the Christmas week.

My Christmas present to myself is next month when I go Florida to play golf. ac_dance

cc

Don't let them gators gechya!

If you lose a ball in a pond, don't try to fetch it out as you'd  likely loose 2 more  :wink:

Lived in Fl for 3 years, so learned a lot about respecting the dangers of gators and snakes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Don't let them gators gechya!

If you lose a ball in a pond, don't try to fetch it out as you'd  likely loose 2 more  :wink:

Lived in Fl for 3 years, so learned a lot about gators and snakes

I've been going every year for a lot of years. I always have a good time.

The state is getting too over populated though.

Bricktop

Meanwhile, in Australia...

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.on-par.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F02%2Fangleseagolf-500x333.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Meanwhile, in Australia...

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.on-par.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F02%2Fangleseagolf-500x333.jpg&f=1">

Why are all those kangaroos on a golf course?

Eating the grass.

Gaon

Lived in Fl for 3 years, so learned a lot about respecting the dangers of gators and snakes

:MG_216:
The Russian Rock It

Gaon

This may surprise some people, but my wife and I have a Christmas tree in our apartment.

We both bought small toys, games and candies to put in my daughter's red Christmas stocking. We will roast a ham on Christmas day.

On Orthodox Christmas in January, we will have caviar sandwiches, chicken with potatoes, and kotletis.
The Russian Rock It