Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

my last work day until January 2/Christmas plans

Started by Anonymous, December 14, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"How is your new enterprise doing Zetsu?

We're doing ok I guess, plus it's just me and my brother, we're still no were close to be called a large successful business lol.  Everyday is just my brother and I burning money for the business start up but still haven't earn a single penny.  All our friends assumed we're already super successful but they couldn't be any farther from the truth.  :001_tongue:

Have you had an uptick in sales for Christmas?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We're doing ok I guess, plus it's just me and my brother, we're still no were close to be called a large successful business lol.  Everyday is just my brother and I burning money for the business start up but still haven't earn a single penny.  All our friends assumed we're already super successful but they couldn't be any farther from the truth.  :001_tongue:

Currently I'm still figuring out how to get our webpage to show up from google's SEO, plus I doubt we'll be able to sell our first product before Christmas.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

What's the URL?

(I'm sure Fash won't mind a free plug!!!)

Anonymous

Currently I'm still figuring out how to get our webpage to show up from google's SEO, plus I doubt we'll be able to sell our first product before Christmas.  :001_tongue:

Is it drop ship company?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"What's the URL?

It might not be the best to disclose it in this section of the forum, but I'll PM you the store address in a few min.   ac_cool

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What's the URL?

It might not be the best to disclose it in this section of the forum, but I'll PM you the store address in a few min.   ac_cool

Can you send it to me too.

Zetsu

Sorry I'm back, just got a phone call earlier, I'll send you guys the url right away.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Sorry I'm back, just got a phone call earlier, I'll send you guys the url right away.  ac_cool

I appreciate it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Is it drop ship company?

We dun do drop shipping shipping, it might be convenient, but almost impossible to make a living out of it, lol.

Anonymous

Is it drop ship company?

We dun do drop shipping shipping, it might be convenient, but almost impossible to make a living out of it, lol.

I believe that Zetsu..

You'd almost have to give your merchandise away.

Zetsu

Is it drop ship company?

I believe that Zetsu..

One of the biggest problem with drop shipping is that the seller's work effort, contribution or investing offer for the supplier and end user(customer) is so insignificant and minimal, the supplier makes over 95% of the net profit and the customer buys the product at a cheap whole sale price, leaving the middle man(the store owner) with just razor thin profit margin since we aren't really offering anything.  

If we want to make money, first thing is to take risk by investing wisely, work hard and offer quality products to the society, I know this might sound kind of lame, but I just don't like to believe in taking shortcuts or making fast money.  Like my dad's favorite phrase, no pain no gain.

Anonymous

Is it drop ship company?

I believe that Zetsu..

One of the biggest problem with drop shipping is that the seller's work effort, contribution or investing offer for the supplier and end user(customer) is so insignificant and minimal, the supplier makes over 95% of the net profit and the customer buys the product at a cheap whole sale price, leaving the middle man(the store owner) with just razor thin profit margin since we aren't really offering anything.  

If we want to make money, first thing is to take risk by investing wisely, work hard and offer quality products to the society, I know this might sound kind of lame, but I just don't like to believe in taking shortcuts or making fast money.  Like my dad's favorite phrase, no pain no gain.

What is your business model?

Brick and mortar retailing with online sales?

Zetsu

Is it drop ship company?

I believe that Zetsu..

To be precise we aren't really a store, more of a warehouse with a showroom, another factor is we can't accept payments in there either under the plaza's rules, but we can offer pick up if ppl buy stuff and pay online online, or ship directly to their address.

Gaon

Is it drop ship company?

I believe that Zetsu..

To be precise we aren't really a store, more of a warehouse with a showroom, another factor is we can't accept payments in there either under the plaza's rules, but we can offer pick up if ppl buy stuff and pay online online, or ship directly to their address.

What do  you sell?
The Russian Rock It