Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Crab Apple Season strikes again

Started by Frood, December 30, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

https://i.postimg.cc/tgVd5nTY/20181230-173426-006.jpg">

:mad:

It's almost pointless trying to wash the bird poo off vehicles. Poop on poop off, rinse, repeat.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"https://i.postimg.cc/tgVd5nTY/20181230-173426-006.jpg">

:mad:

It's almost pointless trying to wash the bird poo off vehicles. Poop on poop off, rinse, repeat.

Cockatoos.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Frood

Sometimes there are hundreds of them.

:negative:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Sometimes there are hundreds of them.

I'd be happy with one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Sometimes there are hundreds of them.

I'd be happy with one.

Maybe DD will send you one for the right price.

Frood

They're bastards of things. If I managed to get one in a box without losing a finger or two, they'd still chew their way out in a couple of minutes then squawk until ear drums burst. Even the tamed ones are still a handful.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They're bastards of things. If I managed to get one in a box without losing a finger or two, they'd still chew their way out in a couple of minutes then squawk until ear drums burst. Even the tamed ones are still a handful.

That's probably true, but they are expensive pets, here anyway.

Zetsu

">

Wish there're some cockatoos here in Toronto to visit my backyard, or these cute little quails with the flag on top of their heads would be nice too.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
">

Wish there're some cockatoos here in Toronto to visit my backyard, or these cute little quails with the flag on top of their heads would be nice too.
Are they game birds?

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
">

Are they game birds?

Yep, these guys tend to breed quite well, think a lot of people in teh southern part of the US hunt and eat them like wild little chickens.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
">

Are they game birds?

Yep, these guys tend to breed quite well, think a lot of people in teh southern part of the US hunt and eat them like wild little chickens.
Or little wild pigeons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They're bastards of things. If I managed to get one in a box without losing a finger or two, they'd still chew their way out in a couple of minutes then squawk until ear drums burst. Even the tamed ones are still a handful.

Any type of large parrot like the cockatoo tends to be temperamental.

Bricktop

This thread has a familiar ring to it... ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This thread has a familiar ring to it... ac_umm

It does. Anything about parrots quickly grabs Fash's attention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"This thread has a familiar ring to it... ac_umm

It does. Anything about parrots quickly grabs Fash's attention.

That's true.

ac_blush