The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Crab Apple Season strikes again

Started by Frood, December 30, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

I always wanted to do that but my dad and gramda always worry he'll poop non stop or get stuck somewhere, though one of our Indonesia maid lets him out once a day for a while before cleaning the home and then locks him back in his cage again... it was fun while we had him, but boy was he one grumpy little guy, lol.

If you have an Indonesian maid, why would your father care if the cockatiel does it's business outside the cage?

It's mainly b/c we usually have a lunch or dinner every time we visit my grandma's place, lol my dad is usually worried he'll poop on the food without us knowing.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I always wanted to do that but my dad and gramda always worry he'll poop non stop or get stuck somewhere, though one of our Indonesia maid lets him out once a day for a while before cleaning the home and then locks him back in his cage again... it was fun while we had him, but boy was he one grumpy little guy, lol.

If you have an Indonesian maid, why would your father care if the cockatiel does it's business outside the cage?

It's mainly b/c we usually have a lunch or dinner every time we visit my grandma's place, lol my dad is usually worried he'll poop on the food without us knowing.

Who wants some flying rat shitting all over everything.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

lol I dun really mind, but my dad was worried due to the bird flu plaguing everywhere in Asia, despite our birds being indoor pets he's still super paranoid, lol.

Anonymous

lol I dun really mind, but my dad was worried due to the bird flu plaguing everywhere in Asia, despite our birds being indoor pets he's still super paranoid, lol.

Of course. Hong Kong was at the centre of the SARS epidemic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That's true, but you gotta admit HKers are paranoid about everything, especially if it has something to do with mainland China.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

That's true, but you gotta admit HKers are paranoid about everything, especially if it has something to do with mainland China.  :001_tongue:

I'm part Japanese, but I've never been to Asia. I have heard Hong Kong people look down on mainland Chinese. By the way, do you look down on Shen Li? She's from the Chinese mainland.

Zetsu

I'm part Japanese, but I've never been to Asia. I have heard Hong Kong people look down on mainland Chinese. By the way, do you look down on Shen Li? She's from the Chinese mainland.

Lol a lot of HKers think they're so much better than Mainland Chinese but in reality they're really hardly any better, if not worst.  I'm cool with everything with Shen nor ever think negative of her, I might be racist as heck, but you'd have to shoot me to judge or treat a person based on non-related factors, or at least I try hard not to, lol.

Anonymous

Shen Li and Zetsu have been online friends for a long time.