The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Gillette's New "Toxic Masculinity" ad-is "toxic masculinity" a real problem or is this just toxic political correctness?

Started by Wazzzup, January 15, 2019, 12:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"
That's quite the story Blaze. My parents are divorced now too. But, I was in my late 20's when they split. My dad remarried. My step-mother is three years older than me.

:ohmy:

And I thought I was bad with a gf thats 8 years older than my son lol.

I honestly dont know if my life was better since I wasnt raised by my dad or what. I've been told it was for the better. But I also didnt learn a lot of man stuff I feel as if I should of been taught. Kinda figured things out on my own. My mom would have different men growing up, so her attention would then be on them. I pretty much was too my room or outside a lot. Except Friday night, we always had Pizza Hut and Pepsi with movies we would rent. Most of my best child hood memories were with my Great Aunt. When shes gone that one will hurt the most.

My dad bought her fake tits with my inheritance money. :mad:

My parents never really had a good marriage. I shouldn't be surprised they eventually split. They stayed together for me.  They had separate bedrooms for years.

They worked their asses off after we came to Canada. They did it to give me a good life. Now, my mother lives with me and I can spoil her a bit.

Oh man I would be pissed too!

SOunds like you did good  ac_smile

And I like your mom, I'd have her over for tea and whiskey anytime  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

That's quite the story Blaze. My parents are divorced now too. But, I was in my late 20's when they split. My dad remarried. My step-mother is three years older than me.

I honestly dont know if my life was better since I wasnt raised by my dad or what. I've been told it was for the better. But I also didnt learn a lot of man stuff I feel as if I should of been taught. Kinda figured things out on my own. My mom would have different men growing up, so her attention would then be on them. I pretty much was too my room or outside a lot. Except Friday night, we always had Pizza Hut and Pepsi with movies we would rent. Most of my best child hood memories were with my Great Aunt. When shes gone that one will hurt the most.

My parents never really had a good marriage. I shouldn't be surprised they eventually split. They stayed together for me.  They had separate bedrooms for years.

They worked their asses off after we came to Canada. They did it to give me a good life. Now, my mother lives with me and I can spoil her a bit.

I really like Priscilla..

It's too bad she isn't a little more comfortable communicating in English..

What an incredible story she has to tell being a child and young  adolescent in the bloody chaos of the Cultural Revolution.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What an incredible story she has to tell being a child and young  adolescent in the bloody chaos of the Cultural Revolution.

I do too.

I honestly dont know a lot of her back story. But shes always in a good mood and spreads positivity when she comes here. And she likes to party lol  ac_dance

Anonymous

I do too.

I honestly dont know a lot of her back story. But shes always in a good mood and spreads positivity when she comes here. And she likes to party lol  ac_dance

Priscilla lived through the darkest days of Mao Tse Tung's reign of terror across China..

And today, she has a magnetic personality and always brightens up any room she enters.

Blazor

Priscilla lived through the darkest days of Mao Tse Tung's reign of terror across China..

And today, she has a magnetic personality and always brightens up any room she enters.

Ah ok, I've seen some kung fu movies that loosely base around those events. She went through more hardship than me Im sure, but like me, she has happy time now, and does not dwell in the sadness of the past.

Anonymous

Ah ok, I've seen some kung fu movies that loosely base around those events. She went through more hardship than me Im sure, but like me, she has happy time now, and does not dwell in the sadness of the past.

My mother was fifteen when Mao the murderer died. After being forced to worship him like a God as all Chinese had to, she felt the world had come to an end. My mother told me 10 years after he died she couldn't remember one good thing about Mao.

Blazor

My mother was fifteen when Mao the murderer died. After being forced to worship him like a God as all Chinese had to, she felt the world had come to an end. My mother told me 10 years after he died she couldn't remember one good thing about Mao.

I gotcha, so like what we endured with Obama.

Lol, only joking, dont mean it as a bad joke. Yeah I understand it was awful times. And now she free to party!

Odinson

We loved our dictator..

We still love him.

He was married but he had many mistresses because its good to be the king.

Finland was nicknamed "Kekkoslovakia" back then.

Anonymous

Lol, only joking, dont mean it as a bad joke. Yeah I understand it was awful times. And now she free to party!

She had to fight for her right to partay.

">

Blazor

She had to fight for her right to partay.

">

Ha! I almost posted that one earlier and forgot to  :laugh:

Odinson

">

A little better.

What!?

Hip hop is good... On occasion.. ac_biggrin

The beastie boys is better overall.

Odinson

But you still have white privilege because you are a fucking white male...

:laugh3:

Print
User actions