The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Gillette's New "Toxic Masculinity" ad-is "toxic masculinity" a real problem or is this just toxic political correctness?

Started by Wazzzup, January 15, 2019, 12:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

A little better.

What!?

Hip hop is good... On occasion.. ac_biggrin

The beastie boys is better overall.
I'm not a fan of the Beastie Boys.

Odinson

">

A little better.

What!?

Hip hop is good... On occasion.. ac_biggrin

The beastie boys is better overall.
I'm not a fan of the Beastie Boys.

What kind of music do you usually listen to?

Anonymous

What kind of music do you usually listen to?

I like a variety of musical genres: top 40 pop, some commercial hip hop, rock/classic rock, country, Motown, gospel, classical, and more.

Odinson

Its only a matter of time before his natural instincts take control and he eats the bear..

">

Bricktop

Here's some toxic masculinity...

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/02/09/21/59/south-australia-news-adelaide-tusmore-park-tree-crash-children-party-hero">//https://www.9news.com.au/2019/02/09/21/59/south-australia-news-adelaide-tusmore-park-tree-crash-children-party-hero

It's time men fought back against the rancid attack by feminism.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
That's quite the story Blaze. My parents are divorced now too. But, I was in my late 20's when they split. My dad remarried. My step-mother is three years older than me.

:ohmy:

And I thought I was bad with a gf thats 8 years older than my son lol.

I honestly dont know if my life was better since I wasnt raised by my dad or what. I've been told it was for the better. But I also didnt learn a lot of man stuff I feel as if I should of been taught. Kinda figured things out on my own. My mom would have different men growing up, so her attention would then be on them. I pretty much was too my room or outside a lot. Except Friday night, we always had Pizza Hut and Pepsi with movies we would rent. Most of my best child hood memories were with my Great Aunt. When shes gone that one will hurt the most.

But you still have white privilege because you are a fucking white male...

:laugh3:

True lol. Let the haters hate, fuck 'em, they dont know me!

Btw I like Schick's "The Man I am" commercials compared to Gillete's  :thumbup:

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

We´ve always known females are nuts..

But now that nutbaggery is policy..

Women want aggressive men.. They want men to approach them..

They like the guy but they are waiting for him to make the first move..

Even feminist women lust after aggressive, masculine men.

But then they complain about guys approaching them..

This is why you need a noise-filter in your ears when dealing with women... Some of the stuff coming out of their mouths is good but most of it is just noise.

feral

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Gillette's New "Toxic Masculinity" ad-

">

is "toxic masculinity" a real problem, or is this just toxic political correctness? (or perhaps toxic corporate political activism?)

What's ya views?

Some of the apparent references in the commercial--

1. Bullying

2. Sexual harassment

3."Mansplaining"

4. Fighting

5. Catcalling (?)
What I reveived from it is a commercial that is def targetting men as sexual harrasing arrogant bullies..and given the current #metoo movement its not surprising that this kind of commercial has come forth to cash in on the trend.

I watched it a second time...imagining females in it instead...and it fits. Women are just as capable of being sexual harrasing,arrogant bullies.

If one doesnt over think the commercial i think the bottom line is a simple messsge.

If you buy Gillette razors you become a better man.

Its over the top and ridiculous.

Anonymous

Quote from: "feral"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Gillette's New "Toxic Masculinity" ad-

">

is "toxic masculinity" a real problem, or is this just toxic political correctness? (or perhaps toxic corporate political activism?)

What's ya views?

Some of the apparent references in the commercial--

1. Bullying

2. Sexual harassment

3."Mansplaining"

4. Fighting

5. Catcalling (?)
What I reveived from it is a commercial that is def targetting men as sexual harrasing arrogant bullies..and given the current #metoo movement its not surprising that this kind of commercial has come forth to cash in on the trend.

I watched it a second time...imagining females in it instead...and it fits. Women are just as capable of being sexual harrasing,arrogant bullies.

If one doesnt over think the commercial i think the bottom line is a simple messsge.

Its over the top and ridiculous.
I think so too feral.

Bricktop

In that case, I'm about to become worse.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Same here.  I still have a couple unused Gillette razors, when they are a gone I am switching to schick.  

They don't have toxic manhating feminists creating their ads.

Bricktop

Same here...

I was going to trash the Gillette crap I already had, but the Chief Financial Officer prevented me from wasting money.

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Same here...

I was going to trash the Gillette crap I already had, but the Chief Financial Officer prevented me from wasting money.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB13sU9KpXXXXbwXFXXq6xXFXXXj/Mannelijke-Kuisheidsgordel-mens-Rvs-kuisheidskooi-met-Verwijderbare-Anale-Kraal-Plug-Master-Slave-Afsluitbare-Penis-Terughoudendheid-Apparaat.jpg">

Odinson

https://previews.123rf.com/images/borusikk/borusikk1406/borusikk140600044/29384307-hands-sliced-smoked-sausage-on-a-wooden-cutting-board-closeup.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Same here.  I still have a couple unused Gillette razors, when they are a gone I am switching to schick.  

They don't have toxic manhating feminists creating their ads.

I can't have any facial hair while I am on the job. We have to be able to don an air mask in case of a H2S leak. I have Gillette right now. When they are done, I am done with Gillette.