Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Disappearing Trees

Started by caskur, February 04, 2019, 09:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Putting your best Frenglish foot forward, are you, Leo?

Canadian (English) / Canadien (French)

Australian / Australien

European / Européen

You're welcome.  ac_smile

He's trying.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Putting your best Frenglish foot forward, are you, Leo?

Canadian (English) / Canadien (French)

Australian / Australien

European / Européen

You're welcome.  ac_smile

Merde!

I'm self taught, so back off!!! And I KNOW it's Australien, et Canadien. My spell checker on the other hand...

:rules:

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, let's let those struggling with addictions and mental illness kill themselves off so we can green up our front lawns.

Where's a Caskur-free zone when you need one?

Idiot.

Nah, I am sick of people using their "mental illness" get away with everything because they're, "mentally ill".... it's all bulshit.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, let's let those struggling with addictions and mental illness kill themselves off so we can green up our front lawns.

Idiot.

Nah, I am sick of people using their "mental illness" get away with everything because they're, "mentally ill".... it's all bulshit.

I agree with that. Mental illness or not, people need to be removed from society if they commit violent crimes.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Idiot.

I agree with that. Mental illness or not, people need to be removed from society if they commit violent crimes.

I fully agree.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

We've had a few horrific murders in this country where the killer was found not guilty by reason of insanity. In one particularly brutal murder, the killer changed his name and is free. Can the people that freed him guarantee he will take his meds everyday???

Odinson

The mentally ill people get spoiled by their mothers and to some extent by society..

In their messed up minds, its always somebody elses fault.

A doctor in charge of mental facility once told me that there is no reason for them to act violent.. And that they have been spoiled by their mothers..

The mother feels guilt for giving birth to a disabled kid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The mentally ill people get spoiled by their mothers and to some extent by society..

A doctor in charge of mental facility once told me that there is no reason for them to act violent.. And that they have been spoiled by their mothers..

Not all mentally ill people are spoiled by their parents..

Some parents abandon them.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"We've had a few horrific murders in this country where the killer was found not guilty by reason of insanity. In one particularly brutal murder, the killer changed his name and is free. Can the people that freed him guarantee he will take his meds everyday???

Why wasn't the person maintained in a mental institution unil cured?

Their sentence should be labeled something, like, second degree murder, and their form stamped, life Mental fascility, never to be released or whatever their case maybe... they should NEVER EVER EVER be allowed let go, unpunished.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"We've had a few horrific murders in this country where the killer was found not guilty by reason of insanity. In one particularly brutal murder, the killer changed his name and is free. Can the people that freed him guarantee he will take his meds everyday???

Why wasn't the person maintained in a mental institution unil cured?

Their sentence should be labeled something, like, second degree murder, and their form stamped, life Mental fascility, never to be released or whatever their case maybe... they should NEVER EVER EVER be allowed let go, unpunished.

After a couple of years they declared him cured and the unsupervised visits into the community began. Five years after he beheaded a random person on a bus, Vince Li aka Will Baker is free and not required to check in with anyone. Unbelievable.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"The mentally ill people get spoiled by their mothers and to some extent by society..

They need a Tiger mother (or father)

The sadest kids are the kids in aborigine communities born with alcohol syndrome... they start off a mile behind everyone and sadly will never be cured.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not all mentally ill people are spoiled by their parents..

Some parents abandon them.

Of course.. But I think he was referring to the certain troublemakers inside his facility.

Especially the one who rang my head like a bell.   ac_biggrin

Just another day at the finnish office..

Anonymous

The sadest kids are the kids in aborigine communities born with alcohol syndrome... they start off a mile behind everyone and sadly will never be cured.

That's all too common among kids on Aboriginal reserves here too.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's all too common among kids on Aboriginal reserves here too.

And they won't lock up druggie mothers who are pregnant to save the babies from a life of handicap hardship because society does not consider unborn babies to be human just yet.

I consider a person going through with a pregnancy child a human and it should be protected even from it's own mother's drug and alcohol addictions.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

We dont have that with the Sami people..

I´ve always thought we are all finnish but apparently some of the sami people are disgruntled about the land we took 30000 years ago..

And they want it back.

They herd reindeers, we herd reindeers.. There isnt much of a difference..