Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Disappearing Trees

Started by caskur, February 04, 2019, 09:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Page 5, I KNEW you fuckers weren't talking about trees!!!

lol
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We've had a few horrific murders in this country where the killer was found not guilty by reason of insanity. In one particularly brutal murder, the killer changed his name and is free. Can the people that freed him guarantee he will take his meds everyday???

Why wasn't the person maintained in a mental institution unil cured?

Their sentence should be labeled something, like, second degree murder, and their form stamped, life Mental fascility, never to be released or whatever their case maybe... they should NEVER EVER EVER be allowed let go, unpunished.

After a couple of years they declared him cured and the unsupervised visits into the community began. Five years after he beheaded a random person on a bus, Vince Li aka Will Baker is free and not required to check in with anyone. Unbelievable.

This is why your average citizen is very angry deep inside.. They're not visibly expressing anger perhaps but it's there all the same.

I have a Canadian beggar on my fb tree site... wants money for 128 Ugandan orphans

I don't trust anything out of Africa due to the horrific violence they love to dish-out on each other.

Here is what he just said to me...

You and I come from a land of plenty Canada and Australia should be glad to help undernourished children. You should be ashamed of a slanderous accusation toward a friend of mine. I have known this man and respect his humanitarian work. If you think I am a scam. just google my name you will find my credentials. Follow The Preparedness project group as I asked you several months ago when you could have started something meaningful in your country. Not all requests from Africa are scams. As far as feeding themselves they will. Africa has been the victim of colonial oppression until the mid 20th century. They have made huge strides with education but remain downtrodden because of climate and corruption in Government, not the orphans fault. I said they will feed themselves. catch this. I have the world a map put out by the U.N. in Dec. 2018 the map shows where there will be wet arable land in the 2030's after the effects of climate change have set in and guess where one of the best places for agriculture will be. While most of the world has lost food production Africa in a huge irony will be able to produce food. We will be going to them for relief. Still, want to insult me and my friend?

Then I said to the arsehole...

Well I am not ashamed.... Everything out of Africa is a scam.

Check your news about Australia... we have farmers committing suicide over prolonged drought, floods wiping out towns and cattle and MANY MANY people in my own country in need of serious help. We don't ask Africa for help or ayone... we help where we can and we don't used orphan children as a guise.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

dumb edit feature next to quote...lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

There are so many scams these days caskur.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"There are so many scams these days caskur.

There is and I will be calling them on it.

Uganda has a government. Let their government feed the 128 orphans.

I HATE it when they USE suffering children for handouts.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"There are so many scams these days caskur.

There is and I will be calling them on it.

Uganda has a government. Let their government feed the 128 orphans.

I HATE it when they USE suffering children for handouts.

Particularly when not a single orphan will see that money.

caskur

Yep. They're full of it.

We donate to Police and Citizens... Keep the kids off the streets after school and into beneficial pursuits and their organization are under srutiny.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Yep. They're full of it.

We donate to Police and Citizens... Keep the kids off the streets after school and into beneficial pursuits and their organization are under srutiny.

We're picky with our charities too.

Anonymous

Is that a local charity in Perth caskur?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

We're picky with our charities too.

There are a lot of so called charities that should have their charitable status revoked.

Bricktop

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Is that a local charity in Perth caskur?

It's a police initiative. Although they could afford to do more. They get a fortune from police auctions.

We support MS (multiple sclerosis ) and Police and Citizens... Sometimes the Life Savers (beach volunteers) And that's it.

I'm more likely to chip in to law suit cases... The last one was to stop the Roe 8 project destroying some bush and wet lands.  I donated $200 to that. Not much, but something.

">

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeo-tb9Wk2Q&app=desktop">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeo-tb9Wk2Q&app=desktop
- Andy Warhol

Frood

We don't give money to organisations but occasionally help individuals out on a case by case basis.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We don't give money to organisations but occasionally help individuals out on a case by case basis.

Yep, that's the way to do it.
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We don't give money to organisations but occasionally help individuals out on a case by case basis.

Cut out the middle man. I like it.
The Russian Rock It