The best topic

Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Cops Being Cops: A Thread Showcasing News of These Noble and Just Creatures

Started by Frood, February 11, 2019, 12:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Let's face it, this is a troll thread..

Nothing wrong with trying to get a rise from people, but it belongs here.

It certainly appears that way, at this point.  Moreover, if one attends to the way it unfolded, the primary troll is not the OP -- and more than one troll is involved.  

Personally, as I've already said, I have an interest in the topic and will probably say more about it even if it's in RR.  

I confess to being irritated by seeing a member try to bully your moderator, though.  Not cool.

you're a troll yourself...

Does fash know you modded Trollvalhalla?

You're one of the sneakiest shit stirrers in town.

Good to know.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Aaron...really??

This is the best you can do with your pants around your ankles again?

Disappointing, corky. Disappointing.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fracereadycoaching.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F03%2Fdisappointment-sign.jpg&f=1">

Frood

:001_rolleyes: Aaron?

You really do have a few roos loose in the top paddock.

Somebody is going to have you committed soon and they'll be a loved one inevitably because you're off your tree and licking your own nuts for all the public to unfortunately see.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

you're a troll yourself...

Does fash know you modded Trollvalhalla?

You're one of the sneakiest shit stirrers in town.

I think it's widely known that I was a global at TV for several years.  Your idea that a global at TV could be sneaky or a shit stirrer AND still have a panel tells me all I need to know about YOUR sanity.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ol' Peachy is just up to his old tricks...

What tricks are those, Slick?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just adding a little spice to the troll. Slick.

Quote from: "Peaches"===For now, I'm only interested in the thread on the merits of the original topic.

Bricktop

Oh, c'mon Peachy...

You love to poke the wasps nest with a VERY long stick, so the wasps cannot see who the agitator is. You delight in joining in trolling from the shadows.

Anyone who has spent as long in flametown as you looks rather silly with a paper halo above their head.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, c'mon Peachy...

You love to poke the wasps nest with a VERY long stick, so the wasps cannot see who the agitator is. You delight in joining in trolling from the shadows.

Anyone who has spent as long in flametown as you looks rather silly with a paper halo above their head.

Paper, my azz.   :001_rolleyes:

http://www.glamgal.com/batiara400b.jpg">

Anonymous

Anonymous

Dinky Freud and Peaches have known each other for years I assume?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Dinky Freud and Peaches have known each other for years I assume?

I haven't known ANY flamers for years, although I've been aware of "flametown."  I've met a few on other forums but wouldn't claim even a nodding acquaintance with more than one or two.

I don't care for flaming as a primary forum activity, never have.  In any case, I don't know Dinky even as well as I know Brick, which is "just barely."

Bricktop

Your modesty is unbecoming.

You are well embedded in the world of flaming, according to others.

You were a member of TRF. CO. Trollvalhalla. And now you're a high priest in their bastard offspring, Stomping Grounds (I refuse to Americanise a word).

It's the old aphorism...the greatest trick the devil performed is to convince the world he does not exist.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview