The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Bring it on Bonesaw

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2019, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Since I have been here I have seen the pussification of Shen Li.

Bricktop

Does that mean she's a "mellow yellow"???

:roll:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember Bonesaw. I posted on a forum he owned about five or six years ago called Snarktank. It was a decent little forum. I never had a problem with Bonesaw. I will never register at another forum again. When this one and VF eventually go bye bye, I will be officially retired. However, if I was still interested in registering on forums, I would register where ever it is Bonesaw posts now, just to say hello.

Master Bonesaw wonders if you were Starling. If Herman wasn't here he'd surely ask you himself.

Nope, that was RW.

caskur

I'm really glad Bonesaw doesn't post here...

He tells lies. You cannot trust liars.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

BEnzo

Quote from: "caskur"I'm really glad Bonesaw doesn't post here...

Nope. Bonesaw is known to tell a tale or two, that's fer sure-

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"

Nope. Bonesaw is known to tell a tale or two, that's fer sure-

I don't remember that, but I'll take you and caskur's word for it.

Biggie Smiles

You are not exactly Mary Magdalene yourself, Caskur.

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"

You are not exactly Mary Magdalene yourself, Caskur.

Wanna bet Tugger?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Since I have been here I have seen the pussification of Shen Li.

I admit, you did get a guffaw out of me.  But still, I see it more charitably as a natural progression from the exuberance of youth into the more somber recognition that middle age is approaching, and there are corresponding duties to one's station in life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Since I have been here I have seen the pussification of Shen Li.

I admit, you did get a guffaw out of me.  But still, I see it more charitably as a natural progression from the exuberance of youth into the more somber recognition that middle age is approaching, and there are corresponding duties to one's station in life.

Exactly...When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. 1 Corinthians 13:11

Anonymous

It did earn a chuckle.

Anonymous

True dat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

True dat.

Don't worry Shen, it happens to all of us.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It does?

When will mine kick in?

When you stop getting acne breakouts.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview