The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Bring it on Bonesaw

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2019, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

OK...that was half a century ago.

It's a slow process then?

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Since I have been here I have seen the pussification of Shen Li.

I admit, you did get a guffaw out of me.  But still, I see it more charitably as a natural progression from the exuberance of youth into the more somber recognition that middle age is approaching, and there are corresponding duties to one's station in life.

Exactly...When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. 1 Corinthians 13:11

Fash? When did Shen become a man?

Now it's my turn to be confused over someone's gender.  :laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Since I have been here I have seen the pussification of Shen Li.

I admit, you did get a guffaw out of me.  But still, I see it more charitably as a natural progression from the exuberance of youth into the more somber recognition that middle age is approaching, and there are corresponding duties to one's station in life.

Exactly...When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. 1 Corinthians 13:11

Shen Li has really mellowed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I'd still whip your ass.  ac_beating

Hey, I see Bonesaw or someone stealing his nic has registered here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I doubt it's really Bonesaw..

He's posted that he's not interested in this place.

Anonymous

That's too bad. I posted on a forum Bonesy owned about five years ago. He seemed like an alright dude.

Bricktop

Whether it is or not, Bonesaw takes the time to become familiar with our little corner of the web.

He'll join eventually.

Blurt

Bones is aw'ight.

Leo, why do you keep insisting that X, Y, or Z will "join eventually"?

Are you claiming this in fear and trepidation? or with relish and anticipation? Or both?

You sound ambivalent in your dotage.  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Bones is aw'ight.

Leo, why do you keep insisting that X, Y, or Z will "join eventually"?

Are you claiming this in fear and trepidation? or with relish and anticipation? Or both?

You sound ambivalent in your dotage.  ac_biggrin

The transition is complete. Blurt is now one of THEM. His lust for more victims of his acerbic e-tongue beyond all rational control.

In answer to your question, Kim Jong Un, consider that I have known X, Y AND Z for 15 years or more.

As a novice flamer, it comes as no surprise that you interpret reticence with fear. Flamers need to feel that their opprobrium and vilification have the effect of instilling temerity and terror. However, you know me well enough by now to understand that sharp words on a computer monitor are is intimidating to me as the temper tantrum of a 2 month old whelp.

No, Count Blurtula, I suffer no fear. Merely concern at the wave of tedium that will follow the ingress of a horde of antediluvian keyboard warriors with a distorted perception of their own feeble prowess.

And be advised...I have a crucifix, and I'm not afraid to use it.

I also had some holy water...but that went in the holy spirit on the weekend.

Blurt

My tongue makes friends, not victims.

I always find something good in everyone, no matter where they are.

And, sure, I love banter. It matters little to me where I find it.

Except Australia, of course. I mean, there's nothing there.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"My tongue makes friends, not victims.

I always find something good in everyone, no matter where they are.

And, sure, I love banter. It matters little to me where I find it.

Except Australia, of course. I mean, there's nothing there.

I'm sure the majority of people here would rather not hear the detail of what your tongue does!!!

Denial will not be helpful. You've crossed the Rubicon, ma cher...you are one of them...

Anonymous

I am going to register at the SG. I challenge Herman and Rotty to do the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I am going to register at the SG. I challenge Herman and Rotty to do the same.

I think you'll like it..

And Thuglife is there.

:wink:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview