The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Bring it on Bonesaw

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2019, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oh please, nobody gets banned from this section.

Yes of course not, it was my browser trolling me into thinking the worse of you fine upstanding proponents of first amendment free speech and the standard form letters of GTFO and Dont Darken Our Doorstep Again You Round Eyed Motherfucker are something any reasonable individual would have seen through in a New York minute. You will of course accept my obsequious reparations and sincerest wishes for your enjoyment of a long life with many greatgrandchildren madam.

Quote from: "seoulbro"These whiners don't contribute anything to discussions anyway.

Quite. Please find enclosed a complimentary pair of shoelaces, that you may blindfold yourself against further instances of same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "meh"

Yes of course not, it was my browser trolling me into thinking the worse of you fine upstanding proponents of first amendment free speech and the standard form letters of GTFO and Dont Darken Our Doorstep Again You Round Eyed Motherfucker are something any reasonable individual would have seen through in a New York minute. You will of course accept my obsequious reparations and sincerest wishes for your enjoyment of a long life with many greatgrandchildren madam.

Quote from: "seoulbro"These whiners don't contribute anything to discussions anyway.

Quite. Please find enclosed a complimentary pair of shoelaces, that you may blindfold yourself against further instances of same.

Probably drugs and or alcohol that contributes to your feelings of paranoia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Probably drugs and or alcohol that contributes to your feelings of paranoia.

Ahh, then that explains why I have none. Perhaps you should hook me up with a margin-raping image of Canadia's finest maple infused hoochiekooch and maybe the proximity effect will have me raiding the aluminum repository for fashionable headgear.

Anonymous

Gracias for the perfectly understandable measure of approving your guests posts on a case by case basis by the way. Which is not born of any paranoia whatsoever of course.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Probably drugs and or alcohol that contributes to your feelings of paranoia.

Ahh, then that explains why I have none. Perhaps you should hook me up with a margin-raping image of Canadia's finest maple infused hoochiekooch and maybe the proximity effect will have me raiding the aluminum repository for fashionable headgear.

I don't hook up anyone.

kiebers

Yes of course not, it was my browser trolling me into thinking the worse of you fine upstanding proponents of first amendment free speech

You do realize that this is a Canadian forum???? As such, crying about the United States first amendment just shows your ignorance.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Yes of course not, it was my browser trolling me into thinking the worse of you fine upstanding proponents of first amendment free speech

You do realize that this is a Canadian forum???? As such, crying about the United States first amendment just shows your ignorance.

Right over the heads of spic forum faggots.

Anonymous

Ignorance and crying now is it? I can't say I'm surprised to find the drunken uncle of the first fifty staggering out from under America's hat to whine that the fifty-first state is not afforded the benefits of his betters. I am however surprised to see that my browser is up to its old tricks again so soon after out little discussion regarding paranoia and its effect on the free and unfettered speech this forum is justly famous for.

http://i64.tinypic.com/29vccw.jpg">http://i64.tinypic.com/29vccw.jpg

God bless America and her proxies, eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Right over the heads of spic forum faggots.

Pardon my asking, but were you somebody important I needed to pay attention to?

Anonymous

Never mind, I can see you're busily posting about American politics elsewhere.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And you mention this why?

His earlier comments about the reference to the bill of rights of course. If you are going to white knight for him then the least you can do is keep up, old man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"So you can think you can pummel me? With what, your purse you progtard little faggot. Bring both of the two dollar Tijuana whores with you. The spic maids can make themselves useful and clean up your blood.

Day fifteen. She-man's challenge not going so great.

Bricktop

His earlier comments about the reference to the bill of rights of course. If you are going to white knight for him then the least you can do is keep up, old man.

I prefer to keep up with important matters, not the drivel of a tired old flame-hack hiding behind a proxy-rock lest he be accused of breaking his bond of "I never will register at that place".

One expects a callow and petty half wit like Freud to wear a clown mask. He thinks it's funny.

However, it is somewhat disappointing to see a former artisan put a towel over his head and adopt a cartoon like voice in the hope that nobody will recognise him. The first question that arises is "Who is he frightened of?"

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I prefer to keep up with important matters, not the drivel of a tired old flame-hack hiding behind a proxy-rock lest he be accused of breaking his bond of "I never will register at that place".

One expects a callow and petty half wit like Freud to wear a clown mask. He thinks it's funny.

However, it is somewhat disappointing to see a former artisan put a towel over his head and adopt a cartoon like voice in the hope that nobody will recognise him. The first question that arises is "Who is he frightened of?"

ac_umm

Important matters like badgering the same user for months on end because you want them to be something they claim they are not. Very weighty stuff, I must confess. You got me, what could possibly hold a candle to that, dare I ask.

Ooh! Ooh! I know Mistah Kotter, I know! Someone else you can badger for months on end because you want them to be something they aren't. Well then, have at it old man, be that one trick pony if you must. I hear tell that old habits are hard to break.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview