Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Bring it on Bonesaw

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2019, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Day thirty-two. Still unable to secure Bonesaw's attention. Hermione on spewicide watch.

Anonymous

Day thirty-nine. Hermione's effectiveness has flatlined. Few pay attention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Day thirty-two. Still unable to secure Bonesaw's attention. Hermione on spewicide watch.

Blah, blah, blah. Bonesaw is a progtard faggot. I could rip his head off, shit down his throat and let the the two dollar Tijuana spic whore clean it up.

Bricktop

Apparently, he spent three days flaming me, and I sent him a PM asking him to stop.

I must have alzheimers. I don't remember that...especially as I've never registered at Spics-R-Us.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Apparently, he spent three days flaming me, and I sent him a PM asking him to stop.

I must have alzheimers. I don't remember that...especially as I've never registered at Spics-R-Us.

ac_lmfao  spic-R-Us... Oak is going to give birth to cane toads over that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"Day thirty-two. Still unable to secure Bonesaw's attention. Hermione on spewicide watch.

This could be Dum Sum. He likes to create his own words.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Apparently, he spent three days flaming me, and I sent him a PM asking him to stop.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

I wouldn't register at SG because the owners have a history of posting PI of posters that don't get along with them :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ed donsnt live in powell river"I wouldn't register at SG because the owners have a history of posting PI of posters that don't get along with them :sneaky2:

Even without that information I would never register at some lame insult board.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Ed donsnt live in powell river"I wouldn't register at SG because the owners have a history of posting PI of posters that don't get along with them :sneaky2:

You're registered here.

Quote from: "Shen Li"this isn't a flame forum or even a flame sub. It's the kiddie table for malcontents like me. We are free to lob insults or believe the boat isn't sinking even after it's sunk to the bottom.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You're registered here.

Quote from: "Shen Li"this isn't a flame forum or even a flame sub. It's the kiddie table for malcontents like me. We are free to lob insults or believe the boat isn't sinking even after it's sunk to the bottom.

That explains why you are so drawn to our little sub.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"So you can think you can pummel me? With what, your purse you progtard little faggot. Bring both of the two dollar Tijuana whores with you. The spic maids can make themselves useful and clean up your blood.

Gosh. The violence. All this toxic faux masculinity. Did the target even bother to acknowledge you?

The administrators should have the emojis cover their eyes and ears whenever you post like this because this is borderline despicable

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Herman"So you can think you can pummel me? With what, your purse you progtard little faggot. Bring both of the two dollar Tijuana whores with you. The spic maids can make themselves useful and clean up your blood.

Gosh. The violence. All this toxic faux masculinity. Did the target even bother to acknowledge you?

The administrators should have the emojis cover their eyes and ears whenever you post like this because this is borderline despicable

You still humping my leg you little fagot. You are nearly as tough as your little prog nancy boy(friend) Bonehead.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ThugLife"

You still humping my leg you little fagot. You are nearly as tough as your little prog nancy boy(friend) Bonehead.

Nobody is humping your noodle legs Nancy. Merely peeing down your open throat and laughing as you beg for more  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Look, it's another wetback that made it through our porous border. Build that wall I say. Keep the shiny shitter forum asylum seekers out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview