Replies: 7534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 30, 2024, 05:38:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Fox News

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, April 03, 2019, 08:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

She was on The Five today while they were live in Nashville.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I have to give Bernie Sanders credit for having a town hall meeting on Fox. At least he is not one who had Trump Derangement Syndrome that also caught Chicken Fox.

He still hates Fox.

Bricktop

And Fox hates him.

They really ground his gears when asking about his wealth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And Fox hates him.

They really ground his gears when asking about his wealth.

Hypocrites hate when their hypocrisy is exposed.

@realAzhyaAryola

Glad to see Chris Wallace putting this woman in her right place. I'm glad to see him defend the reputation of Fox News because sometimes I wonder where he stands.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

I love how the left criticises right wing media, whilst ignoring the enormous leftist bias in most of the other media outlets.

The right debates, the left demonises.

@realAzhyaAryola

Tulsi Gabbard scores points with me for going on Maria Bartiromo's show for an interview.  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Tulsi Gabbard scores points with me for going on Maria Bartiromo's show for an interview.  :thumbup:

She's getting so much media coverage.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Tulsi Gabbard scores points with me for going on Maria Bartiromo's show for an interview.  :thumbup:

She's getting so much media coverage.

She is good stuff for a lib
Moonpies for your soul..

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

She is good stuff for a lib

Hello, ArabPrinCess. I see you've found our hamlet. I hope you will enjoy it here.

I am Queen Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, The rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Queen of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons, Regent of the realm... ac_toofunny

I wish, in my dreams.

Seriously, I'm Azhya Aryola. Not areola. I am not a tit.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Here's Tulsi with Maria Bartiromo.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Here's Tulsi with Maria Bartiromo.

">

One of the smarter candidates. But, the democRATs set the bar so low.

@realAzhyaAryola

She has had an illustrious life.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She has had an illustrious life.

A military officer and a veteran.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She has had an illustrious life.

A military officer and a veteran.

She made Kamala Harris look like the airhead that she is.