Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

My friend Benzo

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2019, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

BEnzo

FYI. As an aside:

The Boston Bruins sweep the Carolina Hurricanes and will go to the finals. This is sweet justice to me, as a resident of Connecticut, since the 'Canes used to be my beloved Hartford Whalers. I'm feeling another Stanley Cup! I figure some of you Canucks can appreciate this.

So if the Bruins win, that will be three titles in Boston/New England. Red Sox won the Series, Patriots won the Bowl, and the Bruins will win the Cup. Ha ha!

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"FYI. As an aside:

The Boston Bruins sweep the Carolina Hurricanes and will go to the finals. This is sweet justice to me, as a resident of Connecticut, since the 'Canes used to be my beloved Hartford Whalers. I'm feeling another Stanley Cup! I figure some of you Canucks can appreciate this.

So if the Bruins win, that will be three titles in Boston/New England. Red Sox won the Series, Patriots won the Bowl, and the Bruins will win the Cup. Ha ha!

I was disappointed the Calgary Flames went out in the first round after a very regular season..

I guess of the teams left, I hope the Boston Bruins win the Stanley Cup.....they are an original six team.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I was disappointed the Calgary Flames went out in the first round after a very regular season..

I guess of the teams left, I hope the Boston Bruins win the Stanley Cup.....they are an original six team.

Calgary did well. Ottawa did well a few years ago too. Bruins are on a roll in the playoffs. I figured they'd get knocked out in the first round. If the Bruins win I'll have to buy a new hat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"

Calgary did well. Ottawa did well a few years ago too. Bruins are on a roll in the playoffs. I figured they'd get knocked out in the first round. If the Bruins win I'll have to buy a new hat.

I wanted the Male Leafs to put out Boston in the first round..

We were dreaming of a Calgary vs Toronto Stanley Cup final.

BEnzo

I wanted the Male Leafs to put out Boston in the first round..

We were dreaming of a Calgary vs Toronto Stanley Cup final.

The kicker of the NHL is most of the best Canadian players play here. So, really, Canadians fight just themselves.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"BEnzo made some pretty dramatic predictions and commitment to his troll.

So far, it's a fizz.

Lol. Hardly a fizz. There are those who feel that merging SG and BC would be a good idea. Serious discussions ensue about it. You'd think they were discussing a stock swap. Baha.

Some people seriously discuss the Earth being flat, too.

Perhaps those that think it a good idea would care to expose their reasoning to the plebs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I guess of the teams left, I hope the Boston Bruins win the Stanley Cup.....they are an original six team.

They certainly are, but I've always detested them and would rather see someone else win the Cup.  I think it's been about fifty years since the Blues got to play in the finals, so I'll root for them.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I guess of the teams left, I hope the Boston Bruins win the Stanley Cup.....they are an original six team.

They certainly are, but I've always detested them and would rather see someone else win the Cup.  I think it's been about fifty years since the Blues got to play in the finals, so I'll root for them.

Good luck with that pick!

Lulz!

And Toronto just dropped another game to Milwaukee. Fear the deer!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

I like Brad Marchand, so I like the Bruins.

Frood

Quote from: "Bumspud"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You have to feel for his daughter...

How oid is she?

Young.

A few years ago she was sick and wouldn't sleep so he gave her a hot toddy with whiskey instead of buying Nyquil for kids. A cheap fuck is Freud. Not to mention having a big mouth. Even if you did that during these modern times, why would you post it?

Who is that? :2r4ml1j_th:

Aaron the Australian-American. Aka Dinky Dianna, aka Freud, aka Gargoyle, aka Pantywaste, aka couch surfing, unfit father, and substance abusing schizo.

He may be any or all of things except obviously me. But he definitely is someone who knows how to get under your skin.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
He may be any or all of things except obviously me. But he definitely is someone who knows how to get under your skin.  ac_smile

Sum said he knew how to get under his pants, FACT!

Anonymous

Good morning Benzo.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bumspud"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You have to feel for his daughter...

How oid is she?

Young.

A few years ago she was sick and wouldn't sleep so he gave her a hot toddy with whiskey instead of buying Nyquil for kids. A cheap fuck is Freud. Not to mention having a big mouth. Even if you did that during these modern times, why would you post it?

Who is that? :2r4ml1j_th:

Aaron the Australian-American. Aka Dinky Dianna, aka Freud, aka Gargoyle, aka Pantywaste, aka couch surfing, unfit father, and substance abusing schizo.

You're under nobody's skin, Aaron.

Just because people mock and pillory you, and highlight your inane trolling, it does not follow you're under their skin.

It is more symptomatic of the fact you're a running joke.

BEnzo

Good morning Benzo.

ac_smile

Night time now. Toronto isn't strong tonite.

Bricktop

How's this troll working so far?

Not seeing a lot of action here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview