Welcome to reality...

Started by Bricktop, May 22, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"If we can accommodate Freud, we can accommodate Caskur.

This is one tough little forum. Many have tried to undermine and harm it. None succeeded. None will.

Maybe we don't all get along, but we are fiercely loyal and protective our our little corner of the interweb.

That's true for sure, Dinky is probably one of the biggest goofs on the forum with his juvenile like prejudice/irrationality.  

Speaking of Dinky I remember he mentioned he likes 4x4 SUVs/trucks, I can kinda understand why he like it so much, considering now I'm interested in an being a RV owner think it's time I give up on EVs lol, you were right the whole time Bricktop, gas or hybrid is the way to go when it comes to having a good adventure.  ac_cool

Dinky is a decent poster, but he is a serial bullshitter.

I agree, for a troll or person butthurt b/c of our police, he's surprisingly civil and social.

DD makes good contributions to many threads.

Yep, he's not stupid at all, as long as it's not about our police and soldiers, Dinky does have a lot of good solid points.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"If we can accommodate Freud, we can accommodate Caskur.

This is one tough little forum. Many have tried to undermine and harm it. None succeeded. None will.

Maybe we don't all get along, but we are fiercely loyal and protective our our little corner of the interweb.

That's true for sure, Dinky is probably one of the biggest goofs on the forum with his juvenile like prejudice/irrationality.  

Speaking of Dinky I remember he mentioned he likes 4x4 SUVs/trucks, I can kinda understand why he like it so much, considering now I'm interested in an being a RV owner think it's time I give up on EVs lol, you were right the whole time Bricktop, gas or hybrid is the way to go when it comes to having a good adventure.  ac_cool

Dinky is a decent poster, but he is a serial bullshitter.

I agree, for a troll or person butthurt b/c of our police, he's surprisingly civil and social.

DD makes good contributions to many threads.

Yep, he's not stupid at all, as long as it's not about our police and soldiers, Dinky does have a lot of good solid points.

Dinky Freud is an alcoholic.

Bricktop

You DO realise, of course, the everything Dinky says is just a part of his troll.

He is a chronic and inveterate liar that enjoys duping people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You DO realise, of course, the everything Dinky says is just a part of his troll.

He is a chronic and inveterate liar that enjoys duping people.

JOE is the same.

Bricktop

Yet you mock and taunt Joe, and think Dinky is OK.

The only difference between the two is Aaron is more adept and guileful. Never forget that he is an artful fabricator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet you mock and taunt Joe, and think Dinky is OK.

The only difference between the two is Aaron is more adept and guileful. Never forget that he is an artful fabricator.

Freud is capable of contributing to discussions. Joe wants to wreck every thread. I don't know why he posts on forums.

Bricktop

Freud is incapable of contributing to discussions honestly. If you believe ANYTHING he says, you've been trolled.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Freud is incapable of contributing to discussions honestly. If you believe ANYTHING he says, you've been trolled.

Even in those audio recordings, Dinky Freud is not a progtard.

Bricktop

Nope. Just an ordinary, common or garden variety tard. Anyone else notice how quiet he's been since his old compadres from SG showed up?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nope. Just an ordinary, common or garden variety tard. Anyone else notice how quiet he's been since his old compadres from SG showed up?

As JOE would say, oh well.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Even more now we have a flaming section.

Of course, a sweet, innocent and delightful flower such as yourself wouldn't go NEAR that place.

Berry Sweet

Who me?   ac_dunno   lol  even more drama there.  All these new people.