The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Welcome to reality...

Started by Bricktop, May 22, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

">

A snowflake learns a valuable lesson about the law of larceny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She deserves that.

I agree Azhya.

caskur

">

I bet that fat phuck commentator has DUIs and other traffic offenses up his fat sleeves.

I doubt that arrest would hold up in a court. A school campus is private property and the court would frown on a trivial incident like moving a sign 50 yards. Judges don't like stupid cases like this.

The cop is a perve mishandling a female that is barely of age. She has a sexual harrassment case. I'll be her lawyer.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
">

I bet that fat phuck commentator has DUIs and other traffic offenses up his fat sleeves.

I doubt that arrest would hold up in a court. A school campus is private property and the court would frown on a trivial incident like moving a sign 50 yards. Judges don't like stupid cases like this.

The cop is a perve mishandling a female that is barely of age. She has a sexual harrassment case. I'll be her lawyer.
 ac_umm

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

ac_umm

If she moved off the campus with the sign, she might have been booked for stealing...  Dumb cop grabbed the sign too early.  :laugh3:

That's because he wanted to man handle the young girl. He's a perve.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

">

ac_umm

If she moved off the campus with the sign, she might have been booked for stealing...  Dumb cop grabbed the sign too early.  :laugh3:

That because he wanted to man handle the young girl. He's a perve.

Lol it's still stealing, unless she owns and runs the campus dun think she has the legal rights to take away other people's belongings and property and do what ever she wants with it, most likely she'll get 100+ hours of community services.  :laugh:

Vancouver

Time is malleable

caskur

Quote from: "Zetsu"
">

ac_umm

Lol it's still stealing,

NOT until she walks OFF the campus... Trust me, I know the law.
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

">

ac_umm

Lol it's still stealing,

But where's the proof?

Biggie Smiles

">

ac_umm

Lol it's still stealing,

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about here

caskur

">

ac_umm

Lol it's still stealing,

But where's the proof?

just watched more of that fat phuck commentator bleating on about the moving sign......

Let me say this... what would happen to a KKK sign there or a Nazi sign there. What would happen if that was shifted 50 yards? Would they still be calling it theft?
- Andy Warhol

Print
User actions