Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "ThugLife"I see, and so a man inserting his penis into the anus of another man is not equally risky.  Health wise.

Ok.  Thanks for sharing your vast expertise in the areas of human health and law. You're 0 for 2 now, but dont let little detail stop you from making  a fool of yourself yet again on any one of a thousand topics you are dreadfully ignorant on

The only thing that belongs in anyone's anus is shit about to depart it. That's what God made a bumhole for... Not your midget dick, dumbarse.

Microscopic bacteria and fungus live there and cause terrible health conditions if they entre bloodstreams... that's health 101.

Where did you learn your sexual acts from, xxx rated movies? Hasn't anyone told you they're not human reality?

God is not one to be mocked. If you break his natural laws which were made to benefit YOU, not HIM, you will suffer painfull and deadly consequences.

It's really that simple.

Hmmmmm... I see, and of course, in your world of expanded enlightenment homosexuals do not insert their penises into each others anuses. Got it.

So why is it that you hate their actions again?

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "ThugLife"I see, and so a man inserting his penis into the anus of another man is not equally risky.  Health wise.

Ok.  Thanks for sharing your vast expertise in the areas of human health and law. You're 0 for 2 now, but dont let little detail stop you from making  a fool of yourself yet again on any one of a thousand topics you are dreadfully ignorant on

The only thing that belongs in anyone's anus is shit about to depart it. That's what God made a bumhole for... Not your midget dick, dumbarse.

Microscopic bacteria and fungus live there and cause terrible health conditions if they entre bloodstreams... that's health 101.

Where did you learn your sexual acts from, xxx rated movies? Hasn't anyone told you they're not human reality?

God is not one to be mocked. If you break his natural laws which were made to benefit YOU, not HIM, you will suffer painfull and deadly consequences.

It's really that simple.

Hmmmmm... I see, and of course, in your world of expanded enlightenment homosexuals do not insert their penises into each others anuses. Got it.

[size=150]According to Stephen Fry, very little bum sex goes on.. They give each other fellatio mostly. [/size]

Acts that cause health issues cost money to our health systems to repair. They cost misery to families. Unnatural acts against nature is disgusting to me.

I do not see why I should have to pay for other people's unnatural lifestyles.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I think it would be a difficult decision for any woman to make regardless of their situation.  Historically, women will have them even if they aren't legal.  I would rather have it regulated by law and kept safe for women.

Biggie Smiles

It's really that simple.

[size=150]According to Stephen Fry, very little bum sex goes on.. They give each other fellatio mostly. [/size]

Acts that cause health issues cost money to our health systems to repair. They cost misery to families. Unnatural acts against nature is disgusting to me.

I do not see why I should have to pay for other people's unnatural lifestyles.

So you're a religious zealot who promotes murder, likes gays but dislikes having to shed money to pay for medical bills they accumilate due to unnatural lifestyles. Got it

Consistent  platform

caskur

I see you as the ultimate hypocrite who choses which of God's laws you want to obey or disobey or not.

You say no to abortion but bum sex, oh well, that's OK. You are not consistent.

Shame on you.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Tipsy"I think it would be a difficult decision for any woman to make regardless of their situation.  Historically, women will have them even if they aren't legal.  I would rather have it regulated by law and kept safe for women.

It's not difficult if you get raped.

Sex crimes are rife.

Bed ridden elderly are raped in old people's homes by African immigrant orderlies.

Disabled are also raped in their communty housing.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"I see you as the ultimate hypocrite who choses which of God's laws you want to obey or disobey or not.

You say no to abortion but bum sex, oh well, that's OK. You are not consistent.

Shame on you.

Of course, as a person who supports killing innocent life, you are 100% in complete consistency with God's laws here.

Any further down the worm hole you'd like to sink during this debate or are you satisfied with your piss poof performance thus far?

@realAzhyaAryola

Rape should have a harsh punishment such as castration.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"I think it would be a difficult decision for any woman to make regardless of their situation.  Historically, women will have them even if they aren't legal.  I would rather have it regulated by law and kept safe for women.

Hello Tipsy, welcome.

ac_smile

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Rape should have a harsh punishment such as castration.

Men are menally ill. They're too far gone now.

I feel bad for younger woman. They want the fairytale but young men cannot deliver it.

Only a small percentage will have good fulfilling lives. Others will marry dipshits have several children, raise them by themselves and live on welfare when the deadbeat dad walks out.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It's not difficult if you get raped.

Sex crimes are rife.

Bed ridden elderly are raped in old people's homes by African immigrant orderlies.

Disabled are also raped in their communty housing.

Fair enough, but I still think a rape is a difficult emotional situation in and of itself.  Add an abortion on top of that and it's even worse imho

caskur

I know a few girls who have been gang raped and needed abortions.

The crime on their bodies was fixed thankfully by the medical profession and paid for courtesy of Australian tax payers. None of them wanted to forever be reminded a violent criminal attacked their bodies.

Only one rape victim I know kept the child. She was raped while passed out at a mental institution. She didn't know her rapist. She died when that child was 13. Tragic story really.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

weird double post alert.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

^^^ weird double chin alert

Anonymous

There are not nearly enough abortions around the world.